Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probs be able to work out the details for this come April(ish) I can only book leave on the tax year of the time in question, and I'll needs to see about funding as well (probably wont be an issue!) I might take a week and amuse myself about London for a while, see the sights or whatever.

Seeing as i'm travelling over anyway, might as well make it a holiday..

Well, I ain't scared as in the traditional sense of being scared of people. I just don't wanna make a tit out of myself. And, if you do get to know me, you'll know how often I can make silly jokes or say lots of crap.

All the time dear, all the time.

=P

All the time dear, all the time.

=P

Yeees!

Also, I've got a habit of scaring people. Just earlier today, I made a joke about my housemate laughing, not with her mouth, but with her vaginal lips. I then got my hand and started "flapping" with the fingers and palm (like a sock puppet) and pretended to laugh like a maniac.

*laugh's nervously*

There's actually a stool which my housemate bought for me, where I need to sit when I make bad or naughty comments. It's called the naughty step.

I'm not joking, haha. :D

Wasn't it called the perv stool?

And indeed, it's not a joke.

How I ever ended up with you, I still don't know.

Wasn't it called the perv stool?

And indeed, it's not a joke.

How I ever ended up with you, I still don't know.

:(

Yeah, that's it, the perv stool! I was actually usually it as a footrest earlier, comfortable as anything.

Anyway, we've strayed off topic. Hmm, London meet. Yeah, why not eh.

:(

Yeah, that's it, the perv stool! I was actually usually it as a footrest earlier, comfortable as anything.

Anyway, we've strayed off topic. Hmm, London meet. Yeah, why not eh.

You and your pervy pervy feet. Now, stop being such a goddamn woman and come be pervy with me and ReZ!

I'll probs be able to work out the details for this come April(ish) I can only book leave on the tax year of the time in question, and I'll needs to see about funding as well (probably wont be an issue!) I might take a week and amuse myself about London for a while, see the sights or whatever.

Seeing as i'm travelling over anyway, might as well make it a holiday..

That's quite a cool plan! Some of the others might want to too, which gets me rolling onto a crazy idea for one day planning...an N-Europe Holiday!! Not now though. Anyhoos, you seem pretty enthusiastic which is awesome, so if you don't mind I'm putting you on the more than likely list until further notice(from you, that is)!

That's quite a cool plan! Some of the others might want to too, which gets me rolling onto a crazy idea for one day planning...an N-Europe Holiday!! Not now though. Anyhoos, you seem pretty enthusiastic which is awesome, so if you don't mind I'm putting you on the more than likely list until further notice(from you, that is)!

Put me on the more likely than not list, whereever that falls :D

The date is still the same as the OP, ne?

Yep! Not seen any major objections so far and to be honest...it's best for me right now :D! You've already jumped to the cool list R_A, thats what you get for being as cool as cool folk like me and ReZ!* :awesome:

*Please still come.

IM SORRY POOKIABLO I LOVE YOU.

xxx

True fax though, Ashley. Flinky shouldn't be scared if the worst hes going to bring to the table is impersonations of a singing vagina, using his hands.

Seriously, people need to bring their "no morals" mind set if they want to listen to the things I say drunk.

If Flinky and J7 go to a Lon meet id quite like to go been wanting to meet those two for quite a long time! Along with Tom if he even posts here anymore? Ashely would be quite interesting would say random GOB quotes if I met him I think lol.

If Flinky and J7 go to a Lon meet id quite like to go been wanting to meet those two for quite a long time! Along with Tom if he even posts here anymore? Ashely would be quite interesting would say random GOB quotes if I met him I think lol.

lol I may have to watch the whole series again before hand to make sure im on the ball then :p

Shall ask at the uni tomorrow if they've decided when results day is, as that is what im planning my trip around but as I say. I may be seaward (;)) around then.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!