N-Europe

Cheesy Things To Say

Kirkatronics

I'll be in the background humming/singing the background music from the first film.

"Bada bada bada Boo Burrr!

Bada bada bada Boo Burr!"

So by 'guy in the background' you mean the Terminator, yeah? Because we all know he's humming that to humself. That's right - HUMSELF.

Yeah I think staying up this long shorts out the vital part of my brain that says "nooo don't say it! Don't do that! Pick the blue pill! Wash your hands first! Say hello to strangers! Give candy to small children! Eat toxic waste: THE MOVIE! Fight like a brave! Ficking linger good."

"Extra mozzerella" when having pizza in a restaurant I usually order this. :)

I was in a bar on a little fijian island playing drinking games and generally having fun. Random man comes over and simply says in a deep south african accent ''Will you come to the beach with me?'' and licks his lips ferociously. I guess that's more perv than cheesy, I'll think on it.

Hey! It usually works!

"If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you let me buy you a drink?"

Ahh genius, I love the ones that are like...other ones but not, if that makes sense.

I rarely cheese out, though sometimes if I see a girl I know in a drinking establishment I'll randomly bust one out next to her instead of saying hello, hello is boring. There's this brilliant moment of 'ugh, some guy hitting on me' too, tis fun.

Never used a cheesy pick up line, but i do say cheesy things to my g/f. Its usually her fault though. Like we'll be watching TV or a film and someone will say something lovey, then she'll look at me with her puppy eyes and i end up saying something similar or even more cheesy.

I would say its just girls that like it, but it does work on me too when she says something nice. We're only human afterall!

Hold on, stop right there. Can this be true? Is it even possible? I do wonder why the universe has not started falling apart - why gravity still works like it always has, why the planets keep on turning like usual; why the sun still sets in the west and rises in the east, and why life simply moves on - for I believed that perfection could not be reached without interrupting the order of the universe. Apparently, I was wrong. Indeed, I was wrong.

Hold on, stop right there. Can this be true? Is it even possible? I do wonder why the universe has not started falling apart - why gravity still works like it always has, why the planets keep on turning like usual; why the sun still sets in the west and rises in the east, and why life simply moves on - for I believed that perfection could not be reached without interrupting the order of the universe. Apparently, I was wrong. Indeed, I was wrong.

I just vomited into my own eyeballs.