N-Europe

Great Lookalikes of KNEE

Fierce_LiNk

Well, after Dannyboy who is a Dane and I were discussing in the Euro/I love my shiny pound coins thread about how much I thought he looked like someone, I decided to make this thread.

So, who do you look like? Do you bear a resemblance to anyone famous? Or rather, do they bare a resemblance to you?!

In my opinion, Dannyboy looks the spitting image of Gary Neville, of Manchester United fame. Now, for hilarity, we should post side by side pictures of yourself and your celebrity alter ego. :)

Gary Neville: avatar3129_5.gif

Dane of Dan: GaryNeville_569940.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after Dannyboy who is a Dane and I were discussing in the Euro/I love my shiny pound coins thread about how much I thought he looked like someone, I decided to make this thread.

So, who do you look like? Do you bear a resemblance to anyone famous? Or rather, do they bare a resemblance to you?!

In my opinion, Dannyboy looks the spitting image of Gary Neville, of Manchester United fame. Now, for hilarity, we should post side by side pictures of yourself and your celebrity alter ego. :)

Gary Neville: avatar3129_5.gif

Dane of Dan: GaryNeville_569940.jpg

Thats brill lol.

This will either turn out brilliant, or get really offensive.

I've been told I look like so many different people, people who dont look anything like each other or me :D

Can't actually think of any I agree with. Most recent was someone telling me I look like Kenzie from Blazin Squad. I dont by the way...

and haggis, that is a brilliant lookalike. You do(i presume that is you?) look very similar to Simon Amstell there.