Caris

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(fiat) bravo/brava?

Nope, but I do like them.

Fiat Panda

Ah memories.....my first car was a little Panda that I loved to bits. It had a sticker on the back that read "Red Hot" One of the orginal Panda models as well :)

Fiat ganza?

Nope never heard of a Ganza.

Another hint, my Fiat car hasn't to my knowledge won European Car of the Year, so you can cross Fiat Uno and Tipo off your list as well ;)

Fiat Uno?

(also ganza is pot in portuguese lol)

Let's do the time Warp again!

Nope, but I do like them.

Ah memories.....my first car was a little Panda that I loved to bits. It had a sticker on the back that read "Red Hot" One of the orginal Panda models as well :)

Nope never heard of a Ganza.

Another hint, my Fiat car hasn't to my knowledge won European Car of the Year, so you can cross Fiat Uno and Tipo off your list as well ;)

Just come back from my test drive in the Elise, my God what a car! In love with it even more after this afternoon. Zipped up to 100 in no time (I imagine, obviously I only went up to 70.), great handling, engine sounds simply fantastic and the ride was awesome. Come the new year that bad boy is mine.

Bah I worked out it was a fiat, I want half a game! :P

I looked it up on the web, there is a 3 door fiat ganza apparently.

CBA with this now. Tis not a punto because he denied that earlier on I'm pretty sure, and the front looks too curved to be a punto or a cincuento me thinks.