NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Metal Gear Touch

Hopefully this one will have as much, or less, cutscenes than the original.

Who wants to be the first to suggest MGS4 on 360 then?

You should see neogaf, the place has erupted with 360 fans.

People are saying its either MGS on the 360 due to the green lettering, MGS on the iphone due to the usage of the 'i' while others are going as far to say that MGS is coming to the Wii or DSi again for the same reason as the iphone.

You should see neogaf, the place has erupted with 360 fans.

You and I both know that's a blatant lie: Nobody anywhere should ever see NeoGaf.

NeoGaf is fun for opinions... because they're mostly all tits.

But anyway, MGS4:Sub-whatever for 360 is pretty much on the cards here.

it's blatantly Metal Gear - something for 360 as the last bit in the green lettering is the inside bit of the ring of light, it's most likely just MGS4 on 360 with extras.

it's blatantly Metal Gear - something for 360 as the last bit in the green lettering is the inside bit of the ring of light, it's most likely just MGS4 on 360 with extras.

Oh noes you are not aloud to say that! rabid PS3 fanboys will be in here stomping on you while shouting "MGS4 will have to be on 10000000000 dvds cos the 360 dont got teh blu rayz"

Oh noes you are not aloud to say that! rabid PS3 fanboys will be in here stomping on you while shouting "MGS4 will have to be on 10000000000 dvds cos the 360 dont got teh blu rayz"

XD Idm... I have all three consoles and I'm not exactly zealous about owning any of them (just that the 360 is my console of choice mainly) I've played MGS4 and I enjoyed it a lot at the time, but looking back it was still ever so slightly overhyped, sure if they ported it to 360 they might need to adjust the textures to make it fit onto "X" number of discs but really there isn't a tremendous difference in graphics between the two systems, anyway we shall see.

My money's on it being a Wii compilation...! In all honesty, I would actually like to see a new 2D Metal Gear on DS/ DSi or Wiiware, seriously. :)

Fuck this I'm not being caught in the net over Metal Gear hype again, not for a fourth time. I'll wait for a Gametrailers review to decide if I want to buy it.

Metal Gear Ac!d, maybe?

Maybe on iPhone? :heh:

Then again, the "i" has a lot to do with DSi and the Wii.

Ah man, if it was 4 on the 360 I could finally play the damn game! I doubt it though, it's probably MGO or something.

It's 360 no doubt.

I really hope it is. I could finally play the damn game!:smile: :smile:

Would be cool if it was MGS 4 for the 360, but I think there's more of a chance it's about the Wii rather than the 360.

I'd bet on 360, Wii, DS , PSP and Iphone.

Either way MGS4 is one of the most amazing games ever and will always be remembered as a classic. Whatever Kojima does I am sure will be gold. Feel like checking out ZOE 2 as well.

HMV were selling MGS4 for £22. Get it before you get anything else on PS3! :smile:

So much ambiguity!

The exclamation marks of course point towards Ac!d. I can see where people are going with the power sign, but it's just a generic power symbol that's used on pretty much all consoles. Green is also a general "on" colour. The "i" could suggest DSi or iPhone. But there's two "i"s really, so Wii is very much on the cards also. The best thing I've seen someone come up with is this (bit far fetched, though) :

2m67nme.png

So much ambiguity!

The exclamation marks of course point towards Ac!d. I can see where people are going with the power sign, but it's just a generic power symbol that's used on pretty much all consoles. Green is also a general "on" colour. The "i" could suggest DSi or iPhone. But there's two "i"s really, so Wii is very much on the cards also. The best thing I've seen someone come up with is this (bit far fetched, though) :

2m67nme.png

aanm0.png

It could be this:

Green = acid colour

! = ac!d or alert

i = iphone

turn on button = now on

but it could turn out to be Metal Gear Ac!d 3 on iphone or PS3 or Wii.

Somehow I don't think it's going to be a brand new game. 360 conversion of MGS4 is extremely unlikely, Kojima didn't really sound thrilled about the idea. Maybe Wii remakes of Twin Snakes, Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater? A 2D Metal Gear game on the XBLA, PSN, WiiWare or DSiWare would be nice too.