NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Metal Gear Touch

My money is on Metal Gear Ac!d on the iPhone.

MGS4 on the 360, however, would be nice. :smile:

iPhone/DSi/Wii + ! (Ac!d or perhaps the ! refers to the ! that appears when you're spotted) = The power symbol could refer to many things. It could mean the project is started, it could mean the game is online. Who knows.

But I don't know why people think the power symbol automatically means 360. There are 8 things on my desk that have that symbol and I don't even own a 360.

Taking it literally he could mean one 'i' and ! (MGS alert symbol) = Power.

The question is what is power? I think it could be Iphone.

T'would be cool if it were something like a VR pack for MGS4.

Or an update that turns MGS4 on its head.

Whatever the hell it is it's made me start up MGS4 again. :heh: I love this game. My game of the year.

MGS4 is no doubt one of gaming gods greatest gifts.

Might do another playthrough. Kojima is at the top of his game right now. He can do no wrong.

thumbdh6.jpg

While Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima just mentioned two days ago that it would be a few more weeks until we find out what the next Metal Gear game is, we may already know today.

Metal Gear Touch for Ipod Touch

1229479156552.jpg

Metal Gear Touch for iPhone... meh, I doubt it will sell a lot and it will probably fall short in some way like Portable Ops did.

The number of people already moaning about it elsewhere is phenomenal. I think we all knew deep down it was going to be an iPhone title but people are still moaning about it not being a 360 Metal Gear title. :shakehead

Lol I'm not really bothered either way tbh... I already have MGS4 on the PS3 and it was awesome, if it came to the 360 I might buy it again but I'm not too fussed, tbh I'd like to see a more classic top-down Metal Gear but with upgraded gfx obviously and maybe a cutscene here and there, the DS is perfect for it or even make it Wiiware, won't happen though so w/e. :heh:

Looks good, i'm happy anyway! Thing is i'm not like a uber MGS fan so i never minded if it was or wasn't coming to the 360 or Wii anyway..

Yeah but iPhone is mostly a bit of a non gaming platform, yes there are games out for it but they are mostly just ports only warranted by the fact that there is a tilt sensor inside it.

Must feel bad for X360-only owners who were hoping for it to be MGS4 for 360.

That's absolutely shit.

Agreed. What a let down. :heh:

mgstwo5.png

I'm quite happy over this, the fact that Silent Hill etc are coming to the iPhone+iPod Touch means Apple really are pushing them as a portable gaming machines.

It might look good but I bet it falls short somewhere in the gameplay department.

&eurl=&feature=player_embedded?rel=0&autoplay=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

So you aim with your finger right in the middle of the screen? I don't think they thought this trough.

Why are devs supporting this thing? Its just what we need in gaming, a brand were the fans are more fanatic than console fans.