Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the thing, lynching a good is only gonna get the mafia closer to a majority. Same goes for non active players.

Precisely. Doing nothing during the day isn't as horrific as you all make out - if we lynch a townie, the mafia also get a definite townie kill again during the night. That's two needless kills when it could have been one.

I agree with all that's been said. Random lynches are only any good in the later stages of the game, where there are so few players that there is a higher chances of getting a mafioso by chance. We've got quite a bit of info from the discussion today, so I will vote

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Not much else to say really, last few pages have ended up with nothing conclusive to use. No information from me.

Vote: No lynch

I don't think Jonnas is pinky by the way, PntB have nothing to do with investigating I thought. Also Jonnas should have had an idea that being pinky would have led to him to realise his investigative techniques couldn't have been all that.

As for the hiding behind things, my speculation is they are a puppet? You know, going off stage hiding etc etc blah.

Not much else to say really, last few pages have ended up with nothing conclusive to use. No information from me.

Vote: No lynch

I don't think Jonnas is pinky by the way, PntB have nothing to do with investigating I thought. Also Jonnas should have had an idea that being pinky would have led to him to realise his investigative techniques couldn't have been all that.

As for the hiding behind things, my speculation is they are a puppet? You know, going off stage hiding etc etc blah.

But he IS a mouse. What cartoon mice are there with investigate powers?

Maase (2): MoogleViper, ,LazyBoy

No Lynch (13): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Tellyn, Mundi, Jonnas, Gizmo, Zell,

ShadowV7, Raining_again, The fish, mr-paul, Ellmiester, Tellyn

13 is a majority.

Day 2 is Over. Night 2 Begins Now.

Night 2 Has Ended

The train was upset. Not only had his protector failed to arrive, but his passengers had also not turned up. Had they been sent somewhere else?

---

The boy used his mind control device. Two peoples' bodies were temporarily swapped for the night. The boy turned around to see some odd creature...it sort of looked somewhat like a puppy. Then it started singing. The more the boy complained the louder the thing sang. The boy packed his bags.

ShadowV7 has left. He was Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory). He was good.

---

The usual folk roamed round in the night. Some asking questions. A bear soaked a dog, who inquired about a man. A confused dog and a mouse soon joined in on quizzing this man.

---

A fox was snooping round, his mind still felt fuzzy from earlier that night. This night there were two people instead of one. All a sudden the fox found himself falling into a bucket and landing in a world filled with dinosaurs. Back at the fox's house, someone was fixing things.

"Who wants to watch something where one of the main characters doesn't talk" said the man at his desk. He reached for the button.

UNABLE TO FIND SHOW

He pressed it again.

UNABLE TO FIND SHOW

"Darn it! You may be safe tonight, but you won't be safe forever".

---

There are 23 players left. 12 is a majority.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Elmiester

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

Molly

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Raining_Again

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 3 begins now.

I think I got scrambled with my Info

The usual folk roamed round in the night. Some asking questions. A bear soaked a dog, who inquired about a man. A confused dog and a mouse soon joined in on quizzing this man.

I´m a dog so I´m assuming that´s me in the write up being confused.

Well my info tells me that Tellyn is good

and I'm alive and breathing

no idea what the singing dog it tho.

And by Tellyn´s own theory of you being a dump cop makes him evil right?

Nothing of any use here I'm afraid.

Mundi I think there are 2 dogs in that write-up, the one being soaked by a bear and the confused dog. Are you definitely the confused one?

Hmm it says that the soaked bear quizzes a man and a confused dog and a mouse joined it.

I read it first that there was only one dog.

So I was either soaked (not sure what it means to me) or I´m confused.

Either way my info is circumstantial and I doubt said player means harm.

Anyway I found out that a certain player is a Fireman

If we want to discern if Vicar is a dumb cop it would help if we know who he is.

Here's my thinking.

No one. You may not like it, but everyone you accuse or try to lynch is going to try to defend themselves and proclaim their innocence. No one has any information, and the chances of randomly picking out a mafioso are slim. The mafia may pick someone off during the night unless someone interferes by chance, but let's just see what the next day brings.

Vote: No Lynch

Precisely. Doing nothing during the day isn't as horrific as you all make out - if we lynch a townie, the mafia also get a definite townie kill again during the night. That's two needless kills when it could have been one.

An interesting perception on voting No Lynch, whereas it's commonly accepted that a vote for no lynch is a day that's been wasted by the townies, it almost seems as if he wants the night phase to start and the day to go to waste so to speak. This seemed a bit fishy to me. Combined with this...

The odds that Beggilax is a townie are too great, and we're still on day 2 for Christ's sake. Is Beggilax real life friends with Mundi? If so, he can tell him to start playing.

I'm thinking there is a possibility that both Tellyn and Beggilax are part of the Mafia and even though Beggilax is inactive, a vote for him does mean that he's a man down and needs an extra person taken out to reach majority. Plus he seems quite keen to get Beggilax specifically back in the game, instead of pointing out all the inactive people.

Do what you will, I could be completely wrong. I'm just giving you another possibility, anything's possible in mafia games - again, I just don't want to help kill someone who could be of use to us.

Yes I am defending Maase, it's the big twist of this particular mafia game. :heh: But really, I think it's too early on to be spilling blood. I don't trust Vicar... I don't trust Maase. I don't trust anyone at the moment, we're still on day 1. I'm not going to be responsible for helping to kill off a potential fellow townsperson this early on.

To me, these quotes seemed to just shout out "Look at me, I'm innocent!" from him. It seemed as if he was adamant in trying to over prove his innocence and it stood out to me just a little too much.

These things combined just made Tellyn stick out a bit during yesterday's proceedings and flagged him up as suspicious to me when reading through what was going on. On pure hunch basis, I'm going to Vote: Tellyn.