N-Europe

Can someone buy Fifa in that sale so they can help Stuwii out!?
haha!

Oh and only cos it's very cheap if anyone wants it:

Red Steel - £7.99

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=562519

and

We Love Golf - £10.99

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=815532

Seems alright from the reviews and looks interesting enough. I'll have to see what else they have on the bogof offer before committing. Sucks that Sam and Max isn't on it anymore. Think Monster Lab is so I may pick up those two together. Or perhaps the Ferrari Challenge game as I've been wondering what it plays like.

I made a killing in Game earlier this evening! However I didn't even see DQ:S so I'll have to remember to go back and see what price it is. I've no idea when I'll get stuck into any of what I bought tonight, lol, here's a picture and prices:

IMG00166.jpg

Order Up! £29.35 - £14.98

Disaster £34.24 - £19.98

BWii £14.67 - £9.98

Chocobo £29.99 - £14.98

All four are properly sealed too and not sealed in that gypsey Game way. :yay:

It has online in the game so does that mean that you can battle your creations against friends online or does it simply mean you can send designs between people?

Have to admit that I've missed out on quite a few Wii titles in the later half of the year because my focus has been elsewhere but I'm making up for it slowly. Will probably miss out on a whole load of stuff at the start of next year as well.

@Ganepark32

Yeah its impossible to keep up with games.

I've not had a chance to delve into the online in Monster Lab yet. Hero-of-Time is the only person I know who got the game, and I don't think he's gotten around to playing it yet afaik, so we haven't tested out the online. At the very least, you can do battle over Wifi, I can't say for sure about trading parts, but when you get the game we will find out! :heh:

Can someone buy Fifa in that sale so they can help Stuwii out!?

Stuwii and Fifa 2009 is becoming a pretty big Forum In-Joke now. Haha. :D

I've recently bought No More Heroes, when I was shopping with Jayseven in Brighton. Only cost about 10-12 quid, preowned though. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I'm excited.

Whats BWii like? For £9.99, it looks a bargain.

Is it Advance Wars but in 3D?

Nah, its more action based. You still have various units like Advance Wars but this time around you actually get to control them. The 1st game was brilliant but I never got into the 2nd due to me hating the control scheme. I may start playing it again it everyone else does :)

EDIT: Just seen this on GoNintendo. A few surprises from Capcom are due next year.

“MotoGP. Neopets Puzzle Adventure. Dead Rising Wii. Spyborgs. [They] are all coming in 2009. Beyond that, we have a few other tricks up our sleeves I can’t talk about yet.” - Christian Svensson, Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development

Wasn't MotoGP supposed to be out on the Wii this year? I'm sure it was supposed to be released to coincide with the releases of the other versions. Wonder what happened and why we didn't see anything of it. Oh, and fingers crossed for Zack and Wiki 2 :D.

Release dates on sites suggest feb 09. I have been waiting for this too but theres not much info on the Wii version.