Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

It's ironic that just today I got Luigi's Mansion pre owned! I've been dying to play it ever since I got rid of it and it's just as full of charm as I remember. I love the way that Luigi hums the theme tune and that all the ghosts have back stories. I was also surprised at how well the graphics stood up too, considering its... 9 years old? maybe 8.

As much as I wish for a Luigi's Mansion 2 though, I doubt it will happen. If you remember, it didn't have a terrible reception, but it wasn't a great reception either.

It's blatantly Mario Party 9.

It's ironic that just today I got Luigi's Mansion pre owned! I've been dying to play it ever since I got rid of it and it's just as full of charm as I remember. I love the way that Luigi hums the theme tune and that all the ghosts have back stories. I was also surprised at how well the graphics stood up too, considering its... 9 years old? maybe 8.

As much as I wish for a Luigi's Mansion 2 though, I doubt it will happen. If you remember, it didn't have a terrible reception, but it wasn't a great reception either.

It's blatantly Mario Party 9.

or its Mario Tennis Wii.

My 2 cents:

No Mario Tennis, it already had a release on Wii (New Play Control)

No Mario Party, Party/Mini games are the deep reddest ocean on Wii

Maybe Luigi's Mansion, but I'm not sure...

I don't think it'll be a big hitter because if it where, it would have been exposed at the Summit last month.

Maybe a WiiWare title?

I want a Mario Party! :grin: I love them Mario Party 5 being my favourite. :)

Oh wow I used to play that with my mum as well. :D Happy Memories!

Just don't call it Mario Party 9. I still want it to be called Mario Party: Mini Game Madness.

Mario Party 9 automatically makes it sound old and stale to me. :p

By Murias, I think we're out of rhymes.

Nonetheless, I had great times!

(and have fury...)

This is over, can't you read between the lines?

Sorry, I clearly missed the signs...

That's enough :eek: Get back on topic or you're all getting fines :mad:

Donkey Kong Country - Life in the Mines ?

Bad poetry?

Oh noetry.

Not sure about an effect on the Wii, it could go either way. It's admirable that Sony have garnered so much support for the device though, whereas Nintendo are struggling/can't be arsed to support MotionPlus. I honestly can't think of more than five titles out now that make use of it.

It's admirable that Sony have garnered so much support for the device though

But the companies that have said they're going to show their 'support' are the same ones that said that back when the Wii was announced. I see some great games being made for this and Natal, but they will also more than likely be flooded with crap.

And if they don't I'll be severly pissed off.