N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah crap, just realised I'm going to miss 3 matches because I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks....

Can I trust anyone to do my team etc for me or will I have to be sad and make sure I get to an internet cafe?

As I'll be in the lower league I can do it.

Yes, but it might not equate to a visible change. A change from 3.8 to 4.2, for example, wouldn't be visible.

I should have mostly positive then. Which will be the first season where it happened. I think I'll get a few people going down, but everyone else has +10 and 100%. The only terrible ones are retiring anyway (except the star player, who has great from and 100% skill, despite lots of injuries and I haven't trained him since he said he was quitting).

It's quite surprising how quickly some players get experiance. One of my new ones has 58% from one match.

The best thing would be to hand the team to somebody. Only VIP members (Me & Oddy) can buy players from other teams in this league, but the transfer window's closed anyway.

EDIT: I got that wrong.

VIP members can only buy players from each other's teams. I could buy a player from Oddy's team and he could buy a player from my team. But nobody else.

Edited by Roostophe

Hi everyone, i'm the "new guy" that Ell was on about!

Basically i've been on Xpert eleven for a few years on and off now, my first experience brought in Team Edd Kirby 3 straight league titles in a private league, it was all going amazingly until i was banned and kicked by the jealous league admin/creator simply because i beat him 6-0 in the 4th season with that victory all but assuring the league!

I'd love a challenge, and i'm sure this league would be a lot more of a challenge than they were. My current Xpert eleven season has just started in an Xpert League, a win and a draw with a team passed onto me, so not a bad start!

If i could join that'd be great, if you wanna know any more just lemme know :]

Edd.

Mcoy has returned and this time Mcoy vows that blood will be spilled.

Mcoy is seeking revenge after his first successful season was ruined after Walkers crisps sabotaged the plane his team was traveling on, killing them all.

Mcoy is back and Mcoy is ready to show N-Europe his new Mcoy skills.

Fuck you, site maintenance! ... Sure so it's down for TWO minutes, but still...

Ok here we are! 7 plusses, two minuses. Lots of INVISIBLE change. I hate invisible change. Goalkeepers didn't go up, but they had a shit season. My defenders pretty much all went up, only one noticable downwards form in my attacking half and -- oh -- I just fired him.

Set tactics for the friendly - Mundi, it's not going to be my strongest team! Stretch some younger legs, y'know!

Odwin; do you even find this fun anymore? I hate that you get rewarded fro being so much better than everone else by being given money to increase the abyss between you and everyone else. And, as league admin, I can guess who sets the reward prices :P