N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

Where's Haden's post in this thread? Oh yeah, he's probably still reeling from the tactical masterclass I invited him to at the O3 Arena.

Good times.

I was working bitch!

Yeh you did destroy me to be fair haha. I was sure you were going to alter your tactics. The only thing I got right was your formation everything else was a disaster. Things are looking grim could the former champs be relegation material soon!

Find out in next weeks XPERT GAMES DUNDUNDUN!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at Made of Win drawing against a team that hasn't logged in for a month.

I'm in the top 3 which is a first =]

Hey I was at a business meeting, and the team are too busy fighting amongst themselves. And our cat died and our dog ran away, and someone put antifreeze in the trifle.

Heads up, dewds.

Another of my press releases for my main X11 team made the 'Xpert Daily' thing.

You know where to go: Log in, on the main lobby, click 'Xpert Daily' on the left and look for 'Golden League' underneath 'Xpert News'. It's called 'Champagne On Ice'. :grin:

I just recieved this message about one of my players.

Sid Larkin went on a date last night to a popular seafood restaurant and tried to be funny, ignoring the warning sign posted on the resturant's lobster tank, which read, "Restaurant personnel ONLY! DO NOT TOUCH!". When he selected a lobster for his dinner, he pulled it out of the tank himself. He quickly discovered the bands had snapped off and was promptly pinched, dropping the lobster! Mayhem ensued as the staff tried to retrieve the quick crustacean before it pinched other patrons. Sid Larkin is now banned from that restaurant for life, but this does not affect his form.

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET, REZ?!

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE WARRIOR?!

Man, this is getting a bit tight at the top of the league. Who would have thought a few seasons ago that Roostophe would be challenging for the title!

This thread may need a name change at the end of the season.

Hell yeah, motherfucker! I'm coming for you. :grin: