N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck I forgot to set a playmaker before I went to work was gonna make it the guy Oddy hadn't marked to!

Ah well looks like a dissapointing season as long as I get top 5 which I might not if Moogle carries on rampaging up the table I will be satisfied.

What does the Playmaker do?

Most of your play goes through him so your Midfield score will be more reliant on his talent. If you have a uber player in uber form make him it.

However be wary if he gets marked you are fucked. It is a game of picking a good playmaker that isn't so obvious that he will get marked but is also good enough to make a good impact. And then trying to work out who your opponent will make their playmaker.

Its in the rules section under tactics.

I was just about to give my congrats. The people you beat will most certainly consider it a divorce.

Well, you have a game in hand so there is a chance to overtake me again. And there is a Recall/Richter rematch coming up as well.

So for now, i shall take the congrats as a gesture of good will.

My team rulez. Sorry for setting my team to "aggressive" but they needed revenge after Tuesday. :)

You didn't cause any injuries, so no problem there. Although it looked like one of my players is a sour loser.

A bittersweet win, was against the same team as the game before (took on Paj´s team twice in a row) but the first was a draw due to me forgetting the game.

If I had won that game I would have secured my position for the next match.

Also, Thordur Unnarsson: His form was perfect! (19 form ohhh yeah)

Well next match is against Gaggle, while Cube plays ReZ. I need to beat gaggle and ideally cube and moogle draw in order for me to get closer to moogle points-wise... The bottom 5, sans domster, are painfully close and I've got the short straw with the next batch of matches. A rush of horrible games to come, and I'm relying on other results, which is not a good sign.

Our last game was very close, and I think gaggle's got a great squad... and I can't afford to see his previous tactics. Oh dear!

I need to beat Moogle, ReZ to lose and Gaggle and Jay to draw. Then I'll go up one place (but only by goal difference).

Actually, I need to do well in my next two matches, as I've got Oddy, Haden and Happenstance all in a row after that.