N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Just noticed Noa Brusling played a 17 in the lower league. Unreal.

He's awesome. Shame he's 31 though, won't be around much longer unless he turns into the next Gerard Ramos!

5-0, not too shabby for the first game of the season. :)

If I remember correctly the other team ended up with about 5 yellow cards, obviously trying to play dirty.

LUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBUUULLLLSHIT!

I had my Massive set on cautious, imagine the cards flying if I set them to do anything sneaky!

EDIT: I haven't gotten any monies for my lengthly Press Rap Release. When will I get it?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I never get the predicitions right (as in, I never win), plus I ain't a betting man, so I don't really bother.

That friendly against Ell did me more harm than good. I won, but I've taken a nice hit in form. ::shrug:

The weird thing is, my players have either all stayed the same or gone up in form except for one player! Weird :)

Also does have the game at your home ground or away actually mean or affect anything?

Playing at home is meant to be an advantage. I found this in the rules:

Home advantage factor

A value which is not visible but nevertheless exists for a team is the so called "home advantage factor". Some teams enjoy playing at home more than others and will therefore perform better at home than away. The bigger the factor, the more the difference will be. If, for example, you often win at home but rarely win away games chances are your team has a fairly large "home advantage factor" and this should be taken into consideration when selecting your team and planning your tactics. All teams, regardless of the "home advantage factor", do however have a small advantage when playing at home.

I'ma be all over Haden United like a bad rash.

0-0. He loves it.

See you brought your coach to park on the goaline I look forward to our return match.

Wait I won manager of the day again? Most odd! Some sound beatings in the rest of the league and unlucky to poor emo.

Edited by Haden

Party At Richters loses again... Disgraceful.

But it's the next match that's going to be the deal breaker:

PARTY AT RICHTERS!

VERSUS!

RECALL UNITED!!

On my homeground of Mars.

Our names are not Quaid.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!!!

AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TO THE END!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

NO TIME FOR LOSERS

'CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Droped to second place over all in the league so have to hand it to soap box united on that front.

Y'know, despite having the home advantage and the 'preparation' for the game, despite my squad's teamwork being utterly maxed out, despite having more chances (itself in spite of waay less possession), I narrowly lost to dyson.

But you know what cheers me up? Take a look at his available squad for the next game. If you take into consideration injuries and bookings, he only has 11 players. Yup. Two keepers, two defenders, two midfielders and five strikers.

LOL

LOL

Hahaha...thats....massive lol....what does that mean? He has to play players in different positions etc? Won't be a huge worry though. I dunno though...it'll be an interesting one.

Looks like you are doing well ReZ against the bigger teams in the Championship.

I'm mixing it up. :o:bouncy:

Got Odders next....it will be very interesting to see the outcome.

It means killing off a game by going ultra defensive I mean our game had what 3 chances? Not that I blame you I find this a useful tactic against Oddy.

Ahhh I see.

Killing off a game? :cry: This wording makes me upset. :cry:

Securing minimal damage to me. I don't exactly expect to win against anyone this season really...not that it wouldn't be nice to. Maybe I'll sneak in an offensive strategy at the last minute one game....;) . :bouncy::santa:

Thats right bitch, 0-0 against Haden! :bouncy:

I was so disgusted at my score that I didn't even check the other scores. Training finished yesterday for half my squad so pretty much everyone had upwards arrows and fairly good form, so I expected a somewhat close match.

Hello to all the lower leaguers. I'll definitely be joining you next season.

Check out Dysons changes in the match! Midfielder replaced by a Goalie! Defender replaced by a forward! And finally the last injured guy replaced by noone!

Still hes top of the league so I shouldnt laugh but still jesus!

And don't worry Rez points are what matter I enjoyed causing bitter tears using the exact same tactics many a time.

Dyson is so screwed for the next match. Players play mega awful when they are out of position ... but he is rich at the moment so he might be bringing in some talent. You can easy pick up 18/19/20 yr old 4s for under 100k. They're the 25 yr old 11s of tomorrow/next year.

I am very pleased with my result. Very pleased with my purchase of Franco too - he's performing well. I wish I'd put out youth today - would have been a good day to get them some experience.

Loving my form at the moment:

form.png

Dyson is so screwed for the next match. Players play mega awful when they are out of position ... but he is rich at the moment so he might be bringing in some talent. You can easy pick up 18/19/20 yr old 4s for under 100k. They're the 25 yr old 11s of tomorrow/next year.

I am very pleased with my result. Very pleased with my purchase of Franco too - he's performing well. I wish I'd put out youth today - would have been a good day to get them some experience.

Loving my form at the moment:

form.png

Is it possible that you could make a new league with just you in it?