N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, now there's 22 teams? Something tells me neither Moogle or Gaggle will actually be relegated. (8 teams + 3 promotion = 11)

Any of you non-n00bs checked your archived matches played? It's rather bare considering how it doesn't keep the matches against no longer active teams (My only fixtures remaining from season 1 are against Happenstance, whaddoessattellya?)

Basically, I'm telling you this because I found this horrific result in my archives:

00bugger.png

Christ my team was shit back then. And I mean truly shit. And I was a shit manager back then tobequitehonest.

That will never ever ever happen again. :nono:

haha! This is going to be seriously awesome. Blabbering with Haden about pretty much every angle - I think we're both going to have heart attacks before the first k.o...

The mid-season doubles are always fun to see. In the lower league you have the favourites shore tea utd and secret utd playing twice in a row. In the top league old banter-jockeys oddy and haden have the double, too!

I was kinda praying to have Cube in the first couple of games due to his injured player... but i'm fairly content. I get, like, 3 nice games then 6 hardcore ones, then 3 nice games then 6 hardcore, then 3 nice games :P

Sooo excited about this, it's ridiculous.