N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A -1 for me. Although most of the negatives are oldies who need to be replaced. Although I'm still without my main two players for a while.

Edit: Although I'm disappointed about my main keeper going down in skill. He's played most matches and has had good form for most of the season.

Overall increase of just 2, but only one visable bar of increase from what I can tell! Little dissapointed by that.

Can anyone remind me how to change the settings for youth talent?

And now recruiting commences ...

Casual +11 on my change report (no negs).

Now, that's just mean!

If you click on League Info>Members you can see how many managers we now have. I think a couple more will roll in over the next day or so and then I'll set the league off starting this Friday, or next Tuesday.

j7 - it's in Team Settings - on the right hand side, under the "club" heading.

Not a bad change report but the Villan seems to have hit the ball out of the park changes wise. Looks to be a tough season ahead.

What do you mean? I don't think I've had too bad a change. Kurt Monington's now a skill 10, Paul McGrath, Kurt De Bruijn and Gilberto Mazzoleni just keep getting better. Pity Lewis Speller didn't go up by one bar, though.

Not only that, but my overall team strength is now at 7.

Oh, well. I have some monies. I might get rid of a couple players. I need some new strikers.

Edit: Dudes, noticed we can now have away kits? :grin:

What do you mean? I don't think I've had too bad a change. Kurt Monington's now a skill 10, Paul McGrath, Kurt De Bruijn and Gilberto Mazzoleni just keep getting better. Pity Lewis Speller didn't go up by one bar, though.

Not only that, but my overall team strength is now at 7.

Oh, well. I have some monies. I might get rid of a couple players. I need some new strikers.

Hit the ball out of the park = has done exceedingly good cakes.

Oh yes, Mr. Stenholm is looking mighty fine this season.

changereport2.png

How's THIS for a change report? Only 3 players that didn't get a positive. No negatives. Get ready, upper league. Also check out Lucian, at 21, what a player.