Tellyn

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah...out of that list there's at least four that are must buys, for me. Another one or two that I can see myself picking up later.

I know many people are complaining that there's not enough on the Wii, but I'm slowly finding myself drowning in games. I can honestly see myself owning about 30 Wii games or more by the end of the year.

• 1 month later...

@Start/Select, How come you got a copy of the game a week before its release date? oh well. I’ve got 2 questions for you.

1. I know that the Japanese version has a reversible box art (like the new play control games) it is also the case with the European version? (if so could you please make a photo or so)

2. The makers of the game stated in an interview that the game is best played on a big TV, but are there any noticeable jaggies?

My girlfriend played this for two hours or so yesterday at Nintendo HQ, and said she enjoyed it. She said the graphics were pretty good, with nice character animations. Controls all worked well, too. The puzzles all seemed to be pretty easy ('use match to light a fire' kind of thing), and the music, which she said reminded her of The Sims, was all okay. No voiceovers at all, though (so it seems that Ashley is only British in the trailer!), and there's a LOT of sitting and pressing A to scroll through text. If you don't mind that, it sounds like a good game!

Yeah crowded summer!!

Another Code

ExciteBots

Grand Slam Tennis

Virtua Tennis

Punch Out

Little Kings Story

Wii Sports Resort

Ghostbusters

Tiger Woods

All potential buys IMO!

If only Excitebots was coming out....

And ghostbusters is going to be Autumn isn't it?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!