Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

"New Play Control" Games!

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£30 isn't full price. £40 is. So we're half way inbetween.

And of course we're getting shafted. Its the UK. (although they could drop down before it comes out)

Oh please you get games cheaper than most places and you get promotions all the time. Here games that are supposed to be 30€ are 50 or 60, we don't get a lot of games, there are rarely price drops or promotions and even normal priced games are more expensive than anywhere else.

Oh please you get games cheaper than most places and you get promotions all the time. Here games that are supposed to be 30€ are 50 or 60, we don't get a lot of games, there are rarely price drops or promotions and even normal priced games are more expensive than anywhere else.

1. Prozac.

2. We're all in the same shit boat called Europe. I'm not trying to say UK has it worst, we just have a shitty time. As do you, clearly. I'm not trying to play the martyr, that appears to be you.

1. Prozac.

2. We're all in the same shit boat called Europe. I'm not trying to say UK has it worst, we just have a shitty time. As do you, clearly. I'm not trying to play the martyr, that appears to be you.

Jesus, take a chill pill (prozac?). I just pointed that out because I see lots of people complaining, I even saw an article saying UK was one of the worst countries in the world for gaming where there are many worse. Seriously, chill.

Let the cover flipping over begin!!

pikminplayonwii.jpg

pa.28510.1.jpg

If they don't beat this cover I'm not buying it.

Jesus, take a chill pill (prozac?). I just pointed that out because I see lots of people complaining, I even saw an article saying UK was one of the worst countries in the world for gaming where there are many worse. Seriously, chill.

(Prozac is a medicine with sedative properties.)

You seemed to be moaning at me for an article I didn't write, and a subject I never spoke about (ie I spoke about the UK in isolation, not as part of Europe). If anyone needs to chill it will be the member who I have recieved numerous complaints about throwing their weight around as if they're word is biblical.

Now back to that fugly box art...

WiiFolder.com have a play-through. He seems to think the new controls make the game even better, but he also seems a bigger fanboy than me :D

http://wiifolder.com/?p=144

I like this site a lot actually; he's really good at what he does and imports every single game it seems. I'd be interested to know if this is his job or just a hobby and how he affords everything!

Yeh, you could run manually in the GC and N64 titles. Seems strange that they wouldn't let you in this but it does seem that way if you're using the Wiimote.

If this is true I won't get this game. I hate that you aren't able to run manually in Wii Sports' tennis.

Let me run in this game (and play online...yeah, I still dream) and it's an instant buy.

The game has both new and old control types so if you want to move about and it isn't possible with the Wii controls then you can always use the classic controller or the Gamecube controller. But then they haven't discussed the controls much so you may be able to move about on court with the Wii controls.

edit: It appears you will be able to move around the court with the new controls, however it is optional as you can either use the Wiimote on it's own and let the game do the work or plug in the nunchuk and do it yourself.

The game has both new and old control types so if you want to move about and it isn't possible with the Wii controls then you can always use the classic controller or the Gamecube controller. But then they haven't discussed the controls much so you may be able to move about on court with the Wii controls.

edit: It appears you will be able to move around the court with the new controls, however it is optional as you can either use the Wiimote on it's own and let the game do the work or plug in the nunchuk and do it yourself.

So we get classic, gamecube and running and auto with the remote? If that's the case then all bases are covered - let's just have online now too!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!