NEurope
Happenstance

PETA Urges Ben & Jerry's To Use Human Milk

Umm............

I don't see how this would work to be honest, PETA seem to have forgotten about the human rights act i think. I wouldn't buy Ben and Jerrys anymore if human milk was used.

Yes but what would happen to all of the cows if suddenly there was no demand for milk? You think the farmers would pay for them to live a nice healthy life?

I wasn't saying we should change the system, just pointing out that cows don't give milk constantly (unless impregnated), like some people seem to think.

I wasn't saying we should change the system, just pointing out that cows don't give milk constantly (unless impregnated), like some people seem to think.

I know I was just using your post to point out a flaw in their idea.

Errm... okay. Oo

I never really got why people find human milk disgusting, though. :heh:

Different taste alone is enough reason. That and it comes from the human body. I don't like to drink things that come from the human body. Babies do it, don't care, not a baby.

No thanks.

Id think about where the milk came from, then get a boner cos what is in my mouth was once in a boob (and thats horny, definitely) and it would just be uncomfortable.

Maybe....maybe at home, all alone. Actually...that might be...pretty sweet.

This is a joke, right?

Regardless, PETA are tossers. In response to this (whether it be a joke or not) I'm going to consume milk and beef tonight in the most un-Kosher feast ever.

Can anyone imagine a factory filled with women, topless and standing round for hours with their breasts attached to a pumping machine?

K, I can imagine it (in a perveted kinda way), but I can't imagine it would be in anyway practical.

Plus I don't think human women would produce as much milk as a cow would?

And if cows need to be impregnated to produce milk, wouldn't humans too?

And if cows need to be impregnated to produce milk, wouldn't humans too?

Ok, maybe I like PETA afterall. :heh:

All this would accomplish would be a massive increase in the price and supply of milk to that point that many people around the world would have a hard time buying milk for their families. You'd basically need to pay poor people in undeveloped countries (places where there are no pay/work condition regulations) a very small wage and work them hard in order to keep milk affordable, which basically would be exploitative.

Its weird, we find the idea of breast milk disgusting. But, why? I'm not too keen on the idea of it, but I don't know why. Surely we should be finding the idea of drinking milk from a cow worse, but we don't.

It's a funny old world.

Anyway, I could kill for some Ben and Jerry's right now. Mmmmm.

Some woman are basically baby-factories with legs, so this would at least put them to useful employ.

Plus what would happen to all the Dairy Cows that were suddenly useless? I don't think that farmers would be willing to have a load of useless milk-tanks around not producing milk.

Frankly, the steaks are too high.

Its weird, we find the idea of breast milk disgusting. But, why? I'm not too keen on the idea of it, but I don't know why. Surely we should be finding the idea of drinking milk from a cow worse, but we don't.

Bingo. :heh:

Plus what would happen to all the Dairy Cows that were suddenly useless?

They wouldn't be milked and therefore they would all explode.

They wouldn't be milked and therefore they would all explode.

Would save the butcher the trouble of cutting them up.

I already have enough of an aversion to milk as it is(my only real milk intake comes from tea, and then not too much so I have it strong and dark...like my men! Sorry.) to be having to use people-milk in anything, but it's not big deal to me, I don't eat ben and jerry's either due to aforementioned milk aversion, so hell...bring on the breasts! I'd definitely be interested in a job as a milker!

Breast milk tastes much sweeter than cow's milk, so they'd have to change recipes and everything. It's just not a viable solution.

I already have enough of an aversion to milk as it is(my only real milk intake comes from tea, and then not too much so I have it strong and dark...like my men! Sorry.)

*out-stretches hand*

Fierce_LiNk, nice to meet you.

Cows need to be milked. Besides if milking cows is cruel then surely milking women is just as cruel.

Shit quality, only one I could find.

Cows only need to be milked due to us taking away their young, then giving them drugs to make them milkable for longer. (Consult Dynastygal for further details)

Cows only need to be milked due to us taking away their young, then giving them drugs to make them milkable for longer. (Consult Dynastygal for further details)

They would produce milk for years after giving birth if they were milked regularly, as would a human woman.

They would produce milk for years after giving birth if they were milked regularly, as would a human woman.

Not without drugs or a calf though.

Frankly, the steaks are too high.

Was I really the only one who got this joke? :laughing:

I don't get what people has against breast milk from human females. We love breasts so much, why not the milk?