NEurope
Happenstance

PETA Urges Ben & Jerry's To Use Human Milk

Was I really the only one who got this joke? :laughing:

I don't get what people has against breast milk from human females. We love breasts so much, why not the milk?

No. It was a silly, yet funny, pun. Quite enjoyable, indeed.

And some of us aren't against the milk per se, it's just that such a situation is impractical and brings a lot of ramifications (both ethical and practical)

No. It was a silly, yet funny, pun. Quite enjoyable, indeed.

And some of us aren't against the milk per se, it's just that such a situation is impractical and brings a lot of ramifications (both ethical and practical)

Oh, I find the idea ridiculously impractical and ehtically wrong, too, I was merely referring to the fact that many people find the idea of human breast milk digusting. I don't get it. Unless it tastes bad, of course. I don't know. But I wouldn't dismiss it before I've tried it. Which I most likely never will due to obvious reasons.

What do you think of people drinking milk from your mother? Or you drinking milk from a friends mother? I'm not sure it is just a cultural thing.

What do you think of people drinking milk from your mother? Or you drinking milk from a friends mother? I'm not sure it is just a cultural thing.

I do see your point. But worringly enough, I'm not really bothered much by it. :confused:

I do see your point. But worringly enough, I'm not really bothered much by it. :confused:

That's because you are made of win

Well at least this topic provided me with something to make a yolog on

I've got no problems drinking milk from yaw mama.

Ho Ho Ho, Meeeerrry Christmas.

Haha.

Also, Franklin, does your hair actually grow? I'm sure its been like that...forever.

Edit: Just sneezed all over my new laptop monitor.

Haha.

Also, Franklin, does your hair actually grow? I'm sure its been like that...forever.

Erm... yeah... it's called a haircut which makes it shorter, then it grows back... i tend to not let it get too long and don't cut it too short, so yeah guess it tends to look the same

Haha.

Haha, good luck with that! Her milk wasn't good enough to feed me at the time, let alone a grown Flink.