N-Europe

Decide what I buy!

flameboy

Which game?!  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which game?!

• Viva Pinata; Pocket Paradise
    • FIFA 09

Yep its true! I got a free £25 voucher for ASDA today for completing a course for work! So with all my big preorders tied down with GAME I am giving you guys the chance to decide whether I buy Viva Pocket Paradise with it or FIFA 09 when that hits...

It's like free money so thats why I'm leaving it in you guys hands! Love a good football game but also dont have a 360 and wanted to experience the VP world...

Argh! Fetch that bug spray and rolled-up newspapers, the pirates are making themselves known again!

On topic, I'd say Viva Pinata. The DS game proves that it can actually be intuitively smooth; something the 360 games failed to do. It's also certain to be the last Pinata game that's made, considering innevitable sales woes. There'll always be more Fifas :heh:

I haven't played FIFA in years, and I've never played Viva Pinata, so... *shrugs*

Haha, I just had an image of you entering the thread, giving a cheesy grin and saying "I Don't Know!", avec un cheeky wink and thumbs up.

Go for Viva Pinata-Pinata! (What the hell's a Pinanta anyway? - if you get that quote, you are truely an awesomer.)

Note: An Awesomer is a person who is awesome. Copyrighted, blah blah blah.

So, go for Viva. Fifa is great, I've got 2008, and I love it. But, you can always buy that another time. Get Viva, and then maybe purchase Fifa or the next Pro Evo for Wii later. :)

I've played a fair bit of VP on the 360 and the only reason I haven't played it a lot is because I don't think it suits a home console that much.

It just feels like a game that you'd play a lot while on the move. So I'd recommend VP DS.

Well the community spoke and I am now the proud owners of a copy of Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise.

I can always get FIFA another time...

I did kinda expect this result owing to the Nintendo bias and Nintendo's former association with them.... But that doesn't make me any less happy with the decision that you guys made! Looking forward to playing the game....

Haha, I just had an image of you entering the thread, giving a cheesy grin and saying "I Don't Know!", avec un cheeky wink and thumbs up.

:grin:;) : peace: How's that?

Go for Viva Pinata-Pinata! (What the hell's a Pinanta anyway? - if you get that quote, you are truely an awesomer.)

Shrek 2! :D

:grin:;) : peace: How's that?

Shrek 2! :D

It just seemed like something a fool would say, haha.

Teacher: Does anyone know the answer to this question?

*Nathllyn raises hand*

Teacher: Yes, Head of News?

Tellhan: "NO!"

I knew that!!:yay:

Well done, MadDoggy Style.

was quite a liberating experience to give up my purchasing to a group of people actually...even though it was a free voucher it still felt like it was a cool decision to make and decided to stick with it no matter what the result

Good on you, son. Hope you enjoy it. To be fair, it looks like you've got a cracker there, so maybe your purchase will influence others to buy this game, too.

Well the community spoke and I am now the proud owners of a copy of Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise.

I can always get FIFA another time...

I did kinda expect this result owing to the Nintendo bias and Nintendo's former association with them.... But that doesn't make me any less happy with the decision that you guys made! Looking forward to playing the game....

Excellent choice.

FIFA is made by the shittiest and possibly greediest games company on Earth, and they basically just change the players and a few things between each game. :p

I know, my friend buys them all. :/