N-Europe

cool christmas lights

DazDude

brilliant. but they are called winter lights now not christmas lights. lets be politically correct.

Let's not. Why would people celebrate Winter? Why not put Summer lights up too? They're Christmas lights, we're celebrating Christmas.

Cool lights though!

just wondering, is this a real house or a computer generated model, and if its a real house were in the world was it?

Was wondering at first if it was real too, but I think it is. And it would most likely be somewhere in one of those United States.

Quote from the boyfriend: "That looks like a house from my street...".

Well, there are even contests in neighborhoods there to see who has the nicest set-up and stuff. So yeah.

When I went over there last year, I thought it was funny to see all the stuff people put up. Like reindeer in front of their house, or a big inflatable Santa on the roof... Funny stuff, especially when it's like 15-20°C outside. Seems so out of place.

The electricity bill must be astounding! If them light were going like that every day that would drive me crazy! only the americans :heh:

i dunno, i do no that if every light bulb in your house was on all day it would cost ya 12 pence, as they do not cost much, and i do agree that it would get extremly annoying, expecially id it made noises aswell, but that is probably why they have springfield. (no offence to any1)