NEurope
Dante

Church Sign Kissed a Girl

As you know I'm a christian, so these answers is probably not anything you agree with, but anyway:

1: God has made everyone, but he didn't make anyone as gay, therefore it's not possible for it to come from birth.

2. God has made you too, my friend. You are far too complicated to have been made by an accident... or whatever you believes.

3. It is classified as fiction by non-believers. But have you ever thought of the possibility that they might be wrong? The Bible was written by men, but inspired by God. Therefore it is God's words.

lol, at that last part...

1: How do you know he didn't make anyone as gay?

2: Actually no, I'm a fairly simple life form, with a very accurate bilogical history.

3: It is fiction. If something has no basis on reality or the laws of life, it's therefore fiction, by definition. Also, how do you know it's his word? How do you even know if he communicates? :blank:

I'm assuming that, when Nasir says he doesn't support gay marriage, he means marriage by church. Social marriage and the such should still be accepted, right?

It's still a bit nonsensical, though.

I went to a (somewhat) religious school, and they never said anything regarding homosexuality. Even the only truly religious teacher I had (Religious, Moral and Catholic Education. A class we had to attend) wasn't against it.

In genuine curiosity, where does it say in the bible "homossexuality shouldn't be allowed"?

1: How do you know he didn't make anyone as gay?

2: Actually no, I'm a fairly simple life form, with a very accurate bilogical history.

3: It is fiction. If something has no basis on reality or the laws of life, it's therefore fiction, by definition. Also, how do you know it's his word? How do you even know if he communicates? :blank:

1: Because it's against His will.

2: All humans are quite complicated, and the animals too.

3: I've heard Him speak to me, so of course He communicates, if I understood that question correct... He can communicate in many different ways. In dreams or in thoughts. I have had thoughts that have made all other thoughts fade away and therefore I have known that it was words by God spoken to me. He can also talk to people in other ways, I only used this as an example. That it would not have basis on reality are just your thoughts, and may I ask what exactly in the Bible would be against the laws of life?

3: I've heard Him speak to me, so of course He communicates, if I understood that question correct... He can communicate in many different ways. In dreams or in thoughts. I have had thoughts that have made all other thoughts fade away and therefore I have known that it was words by God spoken to me. He can also talk to people in other ways, I only used this as an example. That it would not have basis on reality are just your thoughts, and may I ask what exactly in the Bible would be against the laws of life?

But its against "his will" for us to turn to the devil, but he still gave people temptation! Your arguments are flawed and silly. Return with a decent comeback.

We launch into some fairly fruitless discussions on this forum but this one has got to take some sort of cake.

As far as I was aware they hadn't made a definitive link to a gene that meant you would be gay, they had only suggested that it was a possibility.

Judging by the replies to Nasir I guess they've now confirmed 100% now though, so could someone link me to a credible site that documents exactly which gene indicates whether or not you are homosexual?

I think it would be interesting to read about how they made this incredible breakthrough in science.

im afraid i don't have a copy of the article, but i read about it in focus magazine, the BBC's science and technology magazine. it went on to mention that said gene has survived as it is linked to attractivness in girls. in essence, the gene makes the sisters of gay men pretty

1. fair enough, according to the bible, it is against gods will (man shall not lie with man if i am correct?)

2. animals seem outwardly complicated, but over the millions of years that life has existed, the gradual changes can be seen. the eye is a perfect example of how evolution has occured. many different species of aniamls exist, compairing the visual perception of animals we decend from has shown a gradual change. many of our ancestors have black and white vision, or less clear vision, even in humans, the number of eye ailments, such as colour blindness, long and short sightedness, stigmatisms and blindness show that the eye is a realtivly simple system, prone to failure. light goes in and stimulates receptor cells. granted, the light is focused by the lense, but outher then that, how different are the light receptors, that send a signal down the optic nerve to any outher receptos int he body? not very

3. I've had many people talk to me in dreams, but that dosent mean it was comunication. the mind creates dreams, many religious belivers have dreamed of deitys talking to them. i seem to remeber an egyptian rising to power as he said the spynix promised it to him in a dream. what seperates the dreams of outhers from the dreams of christians.

still, all this is besides the point, the paster was wrong to put such an offencive message outside his church, regardless of his views on it. i havnt seen any mosques calling christians pigs or jews monkeys on their bulitin boards, which, is apparently in the quoran.

1: So, you're basically saying that God is evil, is that it? Because homossexuality doesn't hurt anyone or bring about any wrong to the world, so God must be quite an evil dude, to deny people harmless pleasure without offering a logical reason. I mean, it's deductive logic, right? Gays are happy sleeping with each other and that's a victimless "crime", am I right? So, in forbiding people to be happy for no reason, he's being somewhat of a fascist, correct?

2: No we're not... we're pretty simple, didn't you study biology?

3: Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to a sane person. Excuse me.

im afraid i don't have a copy of the article, but i read about it in focus magazine, the BBC's science and technology magazine. it went on to mention that said gene has survived as it is linked to attractivness in girls. in essence, the gene makes the sisters of gay men pretty

1. fair enough, according to the bible, it is against gods will (man shall not lie with man if i am correct?)

2. animals seem outwardly complicated, but over the millions of years that life has existed, the gradual changes can be seen. the eye is a perfect example of how evolution has occured. many different species of aniamls exist, compairing the visual perception of animals we decend from has shown a gradual change. many of our ancestors have black and white vision, or less clear vision, even in humans, the number of eye ailments, such as colour blindness, long and short sightedness, stigmatisms and blindness show that the eye is a realtivly simple system, prone to failure. light goes in and stimulates receptor cells. granted, the light is focused by the lense, but outher then that, how different are the light receptors, that send a signal down the optic nerve to any outher receptos int he body? not very

3. I've had many people talk to me in dreams, but that dosent mean it was comunication. the mind creates dreams, many religious belivers have dreamed of deitys talking to them. i seem to remeber an egyptian rising to power as he said the spynix promised it to him in a dream. what seperates the dreams of outhers from the dreams of christians.

still, all this is besides the point, the paster was wrong to put such an offencive message outside his church, regardless of his views on it. i havnt seen any mosques calling christians pigs or jews monkeys on their bulitin boards, which, is apparently in the quoran.

I will only answer this shortly... 3: But it depends really on the kind of dream. If you think about flowers when you go to sleep, then you might eventually dream about flowers, but if you seek an answer for something, also something you've prayed for, and in the dream God gives the answer, I hardly believes that's a coincidence...

And yeah, I do agree that it was wrong putting up that sign.

I will only answer this shortly... 3: But it depends really on the kind of dream. If you think about flowers when you go to sleep, then you might eventually dream about flowers, but if you seek an answer for something, also something you've prayed for, and in the dream God gives the answer, I hardly believes that's a coincidence...

And yeah, I do agree that it was wrong putting up that sign.

please, ive had dreams were ive needed an answer to a problem and ive dreamed the solution. you know the solution all along, you just need the confidence to act on it.

but if you seek an answer for something, also something you've prayed for, and in the dream God gives the answer, I hardly believes that's a coincidence...

So you've never studied psychology, have you?

The truth is, there is no god... nonetheless, if you believe in him, he becomes real to you. Gotta love the human mind. It's like male preagnancy. :)

So you've never studied psychology, have you?

The truth is, there is no god... nonetheless, if you believe in him, he becomes real to you. Gotta love the human mind. It's like male preagnancy. :)

Actually you're almost right there. Though not 100%. Since God isn't a physical being like us. He doesn't physically exist. And most people who believe would say he lives in Heaven, right? And what is heaven? Every good experience, every happy moment, every good thing, ect. So, this should mean the God exists in all of that.

Plus you're not really arguing very well. You're outright saying he doesn't exist. You haven't given any evidence you have against it. If this was an argument about anything else, I think people would be telling you to argue properly.

If this was an argument about anything else, I think people would be telling you to argue properly.

in fairness, once oxigen has made a point, he sticks with it, no matter what. telling him to make a better argument is like telling emo's to lighten up, they just aint gonna do it.

in fairness, once oxigen has made a point, he sticks with it, no matter what. telling him to make a better argument is like telling emo's to lighten up, they just aint gonna do it.

But why should that make him exempt from arguing properly?

But why should that make him exempt from arguing properly?

hes all argued out poor lad, leave him be for today. i agree his point wasnt well made, even if i agree.

but ask this, is the religious argument any better? thats all down to faith and belife, oxigen didnt give any evidence but i dont see any presented in god favour.

and how many times have we had this same disscussion. im fairly sure oxygen has rattled off a list as long as a whale's cock of evidence against god. hed just be repeating himself.

please, ive had dreams were ive needed an answer to a problem and ive dreamed the solution. you know the solution all along, you just need the confidence to act on it.

Well, that depends on the question, really. The answer I got from a dream was nothing I could have known, so therefore it was no coincidence.

Well, that depends on the question, really. The answer I got from a dream was nothing I could have known, so therefore it was no coincidence.

just throwing it out there, but theres pleanty of outher solutions, such as telekenisis, hell some scientists belive aborigionies are psychic and can comunicate with the mind.

XD this is a riot.

God talked to you Nasir? What else did he say?

There´s one simple way for both sides to prove their if their right or wrong.

Kill yourself.

You might not be there so you can gloat over being right or wrong but at least you know the answer.

Actually, dreaming the mind's way of sorting out problems. Therefore, a solution unknown to you could be conceived whilst you are asleep.

Calm it, Kermit. You're winning the argument, so there's no need to resort to the infamous losers tactic of suggesting the other person is

incapable of rational thought.

You are far too complicated to have been made by an accident... or whatever you believes.

Ah, a creationist! Fun!

How do you know that your scale of complexity is correct, given the time and forces involved?

Actually, dreaming the mind's way of sorting out problems. Therefore, a solution unknown to you could be conceived whilst you are asleep.

Calm it, Kermit. You're winning the argument, so there's no need to resort to the infamous losers tactic of suggesting the other person is

incapable of rational thought.

That actually made me think of something else. If we are such simple beings, how is that we still do not understand everything about us. And by that I mean, physically. We still really don't know that much about the brain. If we were so simple, then why haven't we figured out the brain.