NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Last Nice Thing That Somebody Said About You

The last one was my mum actually of all people, saying she'd miss me and how much glad she was to have a daughter like me ^_^

I was smiling for ages, such a loverly thing to say.

The last nice thing was probably the only nice thing that ever gets said about me... "nice" and "funny".

But I guess having a hopelessly mediocre demeanor means that I have no real enemiesI've had them all killed, of course.

I think someone once said that I wasn't the ugliest person in the world. That's probably the best compliment I've ever received. And I think they said "wasn't".

The last compliment i can remember was many years ago when someone said "You're like a big teddy bear"... actually i'm not sure if i should be taking that as a compliment. I can't remember who said it, although i know it was a girl (thank god).

Are you sure it was a girl? I think I've said something along those lines to you. It might have been Colette or Chloe.

The last compliment i can remember was many years ago when someone said "You're like a big teddy bear"... actually i'm not sure if i should be taking that as a compliment. I can't remember who said it, although i know it was a girl (thank god).

I've had that compliment before, i took it as a compliment.

I assumed they meant i was warm and nice to cuddle up to :S

Youve got me wondering now!

I thinky the last compliment I got was from Flinky. :D

He said I deserve my username because of a good post. :grin:

"buttons and myself have gotten to be really good friends (thanks to the forum, yey!) and she's friggin' awesome, just as mad as I am not a scary woman at all "

thank u raining_again *yay*

My manager said good work today to me, I was like yeah damn right!

Other than that, nice comments to me are probably a rarity :) Unless I talk to Coolness of course ;)

The last nice thing someone said to me... probably 'thank you.' I can be standing holding a door open for ages but it's always nice to see a smile and a thank you for doing it (although that's not why I do it. I do it because it's the courteous thing to do).

Other than that I have to go back months to a college friend saying thank you for the birthday card and then telling me she had forgotten mine and never got round to giving me it (we share the birthday. And I know she didn't get me a card but I don't care)

I went to my best mate's birthday party and he introduced me to some of his friends I've never met and he said 'This is probably the nicest, funniest guy you could ever meet in your entire life'.

I was like 'Wow!', lol

My boss called me a cunt while holding two middle fingers up at me from across the office.

He only swears at people he likes.

Well, the other day my Mum said 'He's got a lovely face, hasn't he' at the dinner table. It's always nice to know others find you good looking other than yourself.

The last nice thing someone said to me was on Wednesday night:

"You're just the person we're looking for and I have great pleasure in offering you the position".

I start on Wednesday!:yay:

I like this thread!! - At work today I was getting a cuddle off my manager and she said " your so cute and cuddly" I liked that very muchly :D

Nice idea to lift the spirits but what about the people who cant remember the last time? I mean, I just thought, It probably has been done, maybe I blanked it. I cant remember the precise last compliment, although it was probably along the lines of 'your funny'. I mean c'mon I know that already! Im like crack.

If you can't remember the last time, then you're either looking too hard for the best compliment ever, or not thinking hard enough. :)

I think pretty much everyone receives a compliment in some form or another, it can be to do with anything. Except, if you're a bastard.

"I really value your opinion on this kinda thing"

My dad, a fellow fan of Madonna's edgier stuff from the 90's, after I told him that Hard Candy wasn't worth his money, let alone his time.

I can't really remember many from my close friends, since guys generally tend to be dicks to each other unless they get really drunk and confess their true feelings within a heartfelt rendition of "I want it that way."

Anyway, the last thing that anyone said that actually made me feel good was. Shit, I can't remember. Anyway, it's almost impossible to make me feel good unless you stick your tongue in my mouth.

Consider it done!!!!:yay:

Sarah off these boards often says amazing things about me and today was no different. She went for a simple :

Sarah says:

love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

followed by:

Sarah says:

feels great when i talk to you, i just can relax and be myself around u

so yeah, i'm in a good mood now :)

"you make me feel happy to be myself" :smile:

..come to think of it.. that COULD'VE meant "i'm so glad i'm ME and not YOU.." :hmm: hehe.

The last thing someone said something nice was 'Thankyou' after I served them, giving them alcohol.

Now to think who they were saying thankyou to.

To truly raise my spirits, I'm struggling to recall. There are no compliments thrown around in this house anymore I'd have to go elsewhere to get one.

I've just remembered the spoiler tag in my sig.

"buttons and myself have gotten to be really good friends (thanks to the forum, yey!) and she's friggin' awesome, just as mad as I am not a scary woman at all "

thank u raining_again *yay*

As a member of this forum, I feel like you should be thanking me for your friendship.

The greatest thing happened to me in London today. :D

I was just walking along and this black security guard asked me to high five him!

Not so much a compliment but twas awesome and made me feel good. :) He was a nice guy.