N-Europe

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got zero info to tell, sorry. So do we have anything to go on at all?

Did you read whats going on? Yes we do!

As it is in my research I see that although Mistique is bad in the xmen films and some comics, she's also a member of the xmen at some points and is good. Buuuuuut I'll go with it since the general feeling I get is that she is evil.

Vote: DomJcg

Dom you need to speak up to let us know what your powers are etc.

Here are the votes

Maddog: (1) Jayseven .... I know he is dead but

Domjcq: (10) Mundi, Beggilax, The fish, Gizmo, Tellyn, rokhed00, Nintendohnut, Oxigen_Waste, MoogleViper

Majority is (12)

I´m going to sleep now so if you will reach majority I will create a story about it tomorrow.

Here are the votes

Domjcq: (13) Mundi, Beggilax, The fish, Gizmo, Tellyn, rokhed00, Nintendohnut, Oxigen_Waste, MoogleViper, jayseven, mr-paul, Hellfire.

Majority is (12)

!!!OVERKILL!!!

The heroes had watched to many movies and used the facts from them to vote out the hottest woman in town and killed her some how creatively (just imagine something cool to tired to make something up)

DomJcg is dead he/she/it (don´t know your gender) was Mystique She could have hot sweaty sex with anyone in town during the night.

Night 4 (i think) begins now

and send you targets to me I think Volcoms PM box is about to fill up.

Thank you.

Have hot sweaty sex with every hot guy in the game ^^

Ups, sorry, i'l shut up

Edit: Seriously, though, at least wiki the characters before using them, Vicar and Volcom

Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead Shut up your dead

Masse for the love of god and every thing witch is holy STFU

and she would win if ether the good guys or the bad guys would win

And maase do you know anything about Mystique? She is a shape shifter witch means she could turn male or female so "FACE" like what we here in Iceland say to etch other when we prove them wrong.

and it´s night so keep quiet and plz hurry up and send in you PM so we can move along.