N-Europe

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full write up of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you *may* PM me a target, you don't have to do anything at night. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you *must* PM me a target, and you do not, I'll pick one randomly. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you target someone who kills you.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) These rules were originally written by Chairdriver. Kudos to the man!

11) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

12) Send your PM regarding your power VoLcOm

13) Questions about character send pm to Vicar

14) Remember, have fun!

Day 1

It was just another day in the lab, but this was a special day for the scientist.

He was about finish his project that he started on 5 years ago.

But something wasn’t right . . . . .

Something or someone was luring in the dark, the scientist heard him but he didn’t want to do anything about it, he was going to catch him with a surprise. He got closer to the person who was hiding in the dark by pretending working on the machine, and then one of his arms stormed in to the dark and tried to grab him. . . .BUT . . . It was gone it just disappeared into nothing, he sensed something was above him, without thinking he used is second arm to try and catch him where he was luring above him but grabbed nothing he just made a hole in the roof and the sun came in directly in to his eyes, he haven’t seen the sun in days at that moment something jumped on him and they landed on the control panel that turned on the machine but it was not ready.

The scientist: “YOU FOOL DO YOU JUST REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE ! “

The creature: “???Something bad???â€

The moment he said that a big blue and yellow blast went over the whole town. . . Suddenly everything went dark . . . were wore they? What had happened? How will they escape . . . they weren’t at the same place that they called home, what they called New York, they were in another town. . In another city . . . in another world . . . Gotham.

Was this the work of the mafia?? Who knows?? 4 people died, 2 of them because of the crash.

Brian Mcoy is dead he was Jhonny storm the famous bachelor that could turn into a human torch and turn something into nothing with his fire attack. He died because of the crash.

Bluey is dead he was the Moon Knight, every full moon he could protect 3 people. He died because of the crash.

Vicar is dead he was Batman the dark night was killed by a car landing on him.

VoLcOm is dead he was the Joker he died of laughter because of how batman died

Long story short everyone where teleported to Gotham.

Remaning in the game:

Tellyn

Rokhed00

Maase

Dyson

Scubahood

MadDog

Darksnowman

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Eenuh

Fandango

MoogleViper

Jayseven

Gizmo

Shino

Zell

Chairdriver

Haggis

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Mundi

Mr-paul

DomJcg

The fish

Beggilax

Cube

Hellfire

Coolness Bears

Oxigen_Waste

ShadowV7

wildo

mike-zim

Ellmeister

(majority is 17)

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

Jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

MadDog

mike-zim

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rokhed00

Scubahood

ShadowV7

Shino

Tellyn

The fish

wildo

Zell

Alphabetised for you.

Vote: No Lynch

Cue "OMG what did no lynch ever do to you", etc. etc. :heh:

silly me :blush: :blush:

vicar asked to :P silly him to :D

I´m not the silly one here Volcom but here are the votes

(majority is 17)

No Lynch: (9) Dyson, Hellfire, Haggis, Mundi, Tellyn, Cube, Gizmo, DomJcg

Chairdriver: (1) rokhed00

and Imagen the guy from the show BANZAI

"Send in you PM now"

Vote: Ellmeister

Because i can too!!!

Change Vote: No Lynch

Just kidding

I'l warn you right away, im going in vacation, so i'l just communicate with you guys from now on once per day for one wek