N-Europe

Soag My God!

Ashley

Thanks you all :)

Just back from seeing hell boy 2 brill movie big cheers for when they went to the giants causeway got to love north iron :).

On the way home we found a purse with 10 pounds, an euro millions ticket and 2 credit cards in it.

We will leave the cards into the bank on monday, the euromillions ticket lost and the tenner will get me a nice carry out.

So today was a pretty good day :).

Now tomorrow is when the celebrations really kick in a night out on the town yays. Now all convince raining again to come join me on my celebrations lol.

Thanks you all :)

Just back from seeing hell boy 2 brill movie big cheers for when they went to the giants causeway got to love north iron :).

On the way home we found a purse with 10 pounds, an euro millions ticket and 2 credit cards in it.

We will leave the cards into the bank on monday, the euromillions ticket lost and the tenner will get me a nice carry out.

So today was a pretty good day :).

Now tomorrow is when the celebrations really kick in a night out on the town yays. Now all convince raining again to come join me on my celebrations lol.

Its raining_again you n00b

That's in the limelight, ne? I'll see how i'm fixed but its looking unlikely, its an ass living in the middle of nowhere!

Its raining_again you n00b

That's in the limelight, ne? I'll see how i'm fixed but its looking unlikely, its an ass living in the middle of nowhere!

You better or i'll be crying into my pint :p

Hey, Soag. I remember we used to talk a fair bit on MSN. One day, I promise to give you the beatdown on No Mercy and a headshot to the head on Goldeneye. You're going down, sucka.

Happy Birthday. All the best.

Well one day this will happen I promise, I'll flatliner your skull right into a ring bell and hear that good old ding as your skull smashes into a million pices and blood oozes all the way down your face. And in goldeneye Boris will own you.