N-Europe

Frustration Thread

Guest Maase

When people just go offline on msn without saying goodbye or anything.

When people say they will text you later with some information you need but don't. I was waiting for someone to text me with some news all day, in the end I just rung them up and they said oopsy I forgot. >_<

Argh, i rather like this thread :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY keyboard has run out of batteries, so I have to use shitty hand writing recognition with my tablet, and it takes years to write anything and it never recognises my handwriting >:

Also, My step dad has come to stay at my house, whilst my mum is away (they're divorced and hate each other) And I come home from work, to:

DISHES piled up sll over the fucking worktop, PASTA SAUCE all over the fuckling cooker/floor/pans in the sink, BASTARD STICKY MARKS all over the freaking table, cooker, floor - the fucking floor was in dire need of sweeping, and the bathroom stank of piss.

I cleaned it all the fuck up but I know when I come home tomorrow it'll be exactly the same...

Why do YOU have to clean the mess? You didnt do it..

When people say they will text you later with some information you need but don't. I was waiting for someone to text me with some news all day, in the end I just rung them up and they said oopsy I forgot. >_<

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I agree with you on both counts.

Continuing from your MSN point. This fucked me off yesterday:

Other Person: "heeeeey."

Me: "Hey, how are you?"

Other Person: "I'm fine."

SIX HOURS PASS BY. And not a single word is said.

Other Person: "Oh, you're up late."

Me: "Yeah...I'm gonna go bed now byeeeee."

Also, I hate suckers who don't do any work in work whilst everyone else is working. Then, they moan about being bored. Well, if you weren't fucking working, you wouldn't be bored! Do what you're paid to do!

Ok, I have a major gripe with certain online retailers. I hate how quite a few places list the price of something excluding VAT, sometimes telling you the real price in small font, or possibly not telling you the real price until you get to the checkout.

How on Earth would that be useful? Do they think the queen may happen to be browsing the site and remark "My, Philip, this website already deducts the tax for me, saving me the time! Marvelous!" Scheming little money-mongers trying to make stuff sound cheap comes to mind.

People that say they are going to do something and then never fucking do. "Oh yeah, I'm coming out tonight", and then an hour before hand says something like "Oh, no I don't think I am now" or "Oh, erm, I feel a bit ill". Tossers. Fourth time in a row my "best" mate has done this, and I'm royally pissed at him. I did say you do this once more and I'm not inviting you out with us anymore, but he obviously thought I was kidding. :mad:

People that say they are going to do something and then never fucking do. "Oh yeah, I'm coming out tonight", and then an hour before hand says something like "Oh, no I don't think I am now" or "Oh, erm, I feel a bit ill". Tossers. Fourth time in a row my "best" mate has done this, and I'm royally pissed at him. I did say you do this once more and I'm not inviting you out with us anymore, but he obviously thought I was kidding. :mad:

Youll calm down, and ask him again next time lol. Maybe the time after...

Youll calm down, and ask him again next time lol. Maybe the time after...

Probably best to keep shut when somebody feels abit angry about something like that, eh?

Shekiah agreed, I've been looking on overclockers and they do exactly what you are talking about. Very weird.

If i knew Haggis, he would hate me so much xD

I:

1 - Go offline without telling anyone Goodbye

2 - Not answer when i don't want to talk to them

3 - Block guys that talk to me when i don't want to talk to them and they know about [2]

4 - Say my mother doesn't let me go to "blablabla" when they ask me to go somewhere with them that i hate (FFS, GAME CONVENTIONS? Urgh)

5 - Say that i'm going and then leave at the hour i should go, only to stay in house, this happens when they invite me somewhere i hate and know about [4]

So yes, Haggis would hate me xD

A friend of mine is even worse. For almost every single event, she'll say how she's really looking forward to it, and then not turn up. About and hour after it starts, she'll text or ring me to say she can't make it for X, Y, or Z reason.

The annoying part, though, is that just before it ends, she'll ring me and start saying how much she wished she'd come as she's been bored at home. What's even worse is that she never learns. She'll do the same thing the next time. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting 7 months for the next volume of FullMetal Alchemist ¬_¬

I mean, the manga is nearly finished in Japan, Japan still has over a years worth of manga to get released here so why bother slowing it down when it can be at the same rate. Outrageous I say.

Oh yeah, long over due, but the ending to Eureka Seven :heh:

You know what else is quite fucking annoying in line with that? When YOU text someone some information(such as a meeting time initially), and a text or two later, they text asking what fucking time. BOUT TIME YOU LEARNT TO FUCKING READ.

This gets me soooo mad too, make a fucking commitment! I hate the ones who ask 'who's going' before they'll come out anywhere. As you may be guessing from both my points, it's me who does alot of arranging and it fucks me right off. My now-not-a-friend was well useless too, admittedly she had her shit and issues, but she'd always let me down at the fucking last minute for something, and I could never complain, and when I did I looked like an insensitive bastard. I *really* cannot stand people who make a commitment and break it, as it leaves me(and would leave other people, if i did it to them) at a complete loss because of time sacrificed for them.

At the moment I'm incredibly frustrated with the EuroGamer website, since they're giving away free codes to play LittleBigPlanet online. The site is slow as shit (nearly always times out) and you also have to create an account and login first (apparently I already have an account, yet trying to log in fails every time).

Like the Metal Gear Online Beta fiasco all over again.

Waiting for Fable II!!

Maybe it's because I keep eagerly checking Loinhead.com for updates, (and yes, that is supposed to be Loinhead.)

Maybe it's because I'm extremely impatient.

BUT GODAMMIT 1 MONTH IS SO FAR AWAY!!

I'll look back on this day and say HAH I DIDN'T HAVE FABLE II THEN!

When my "Dad" won't listen to a word anyone else says. I tell him I don't know the password to my account on a laptop I haven't used in 6 months, and when I ask him why he needs he it reponds by saying "I'm driving, tell me the password" and won't stop saying it. In the end I just said "How about you put the fucking phone down and concentrate on driving, or you know what? How about asking how I am for once?" and hung-up. I can't be arsed with him anymore tbh. He works away for 5 says a week, and then comes back every weekend and proceeds to pick at the smallest things and point out everything wrong with everybody.

I love him and all, but I wish for once in his life he'd consider someone else's opinions/feelings before his own.

When my "Dad" won't listen to a word anyone else says. I tell him I don't know the password to my account on a laptop I haven't used in 6 months, and when I ask him why he needs he it reponds by saying "I'm driving, tell me the password" and won't stop saying it. In the end I just said "How about you put the fucking phone down and concentrate on driving, or you know what? How about asking how I am for once?" and hung-up. I can't be arsed with him anymore tbh. He works away for 5 says a week, and then comes back every weekend and proceeds to pick at the smallest things and point out everything wrong with everybody.

I love him and all, but I wish for once in his life he'd consider someone else's opinions/feelings before his own.

When people never have anything nice to say, I'd go with that.

Or, when people take advantage, because they know you're not going to refuse them anything, as you don't want to come across as impolite.

Gah, gets on my nerves. Also, when you message somebody, and they don't message back. You spend some time out of your life to try and see how they're doing, and you don't hear a thing. Its like..well...should I bother? I dunno. Think I mentioned that one earlier. Or, they ring YOU to make plans, and when it comes closer to the day, you don't hear a thing. Had that happen with a friend last week, and I'm just thinking...hmm...ok that was pointless.