N-Europe

Retro_Link

Haha! I never have bought a virtual item, nor will I ever unless it is actually of any worth. Free all the way, thank you very much.

My Home apartment looks ace actually, and everything in it I got free. I'm loving my new Fat Princess throne. :heh:

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a good sized demo - and the gameplay is pretty top notch. Very intuiitive controls too.

I can't see this being a massive single player experience so have added it to my rental ist but yeah the game is good.

Edited by Cookyman

I love the inverted take down. Hanging down from a gargoyle and then grabbing anyone that passes below you. I also found two Riddler's Secrets.

I love when you put on detective mode you can see the heart rate of the henchmen and they progressively get more and more freaked out as you take them out one by one.

I'm liking the combat. It kind of reminds me of Assassin's Creed which might put some people off but I liked it.

Batman has a real presence while playing and so does the Joker, always coming in over the intercom.

All in all, it looks very promising. I'm not really a fan of stealth games but this seems to nail it.

It was enjoyable. I think the gameplay will remain interesting and mixed up but I want there to be a bit more to te combat. There will undoubtedly be more gadgets and stuff, but will will it be too easy and simple? I liked stealthing around, not sure if that was me being awesome or the AI being purposely being forgiving.

Still, I will definitely want to borrow it off someone if they buy it.

Haha! I never have bought a virtual item, nor will I ever unless it is actually of any worth. Free all the way, thank you very much.

My Home apartment looks ace actually, and everything in it I got free. I'm loving my new Fat Princess throne. :heh:

You see, I have a real apartment and I decorate it with real items and actually live there lol

Downloaded the demo on the 360. I was pleasantly surprised with it. The combat was fluid, the stealth was great and I can see there are some nice ways to take down the bad guys in stealth. I'm skeptical over the length. It is afterall set inside one building that may be big but it'll quickly get monotonous if there isn't much in the way of change or new items/techniques for stealthing.

I'll probably be getting this on the PS3, for the Joker stuff (even though it'll probably appear on the 360 at some point although it'll probably be paid for DLC) so was strange to download it on the 360 to test it but then the download times for demos on the PS3 are horrendous even though I have a very good internet connection.