N-Europe

Retro_Link

I got this game yesterday, and it's AMAZING.

I dont care if you like batman or not, this game is still worth buying.

It's much better than the demo. What surprised me is how much of the game is exploring and solving riddles and clues to get to the next story part. The game is not linear but still feels tight. And I do love the fighting system. I play on hard and you don't get help countering, but it's still smooth and intuitive. Only bad thing so far is the collision detection when fighting.

BUY THIS GAME :D

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's much better than the demo. What surprised me is how much of the game is exploring and solving riddles and clues to get to the next story part. The game is not linear but still feels tight. And I do love the fighting system. I play on hard and you don't get help countering, but it's still smooth and intuitive. Only bad thing so far is the collision detection when fighting.

What are we talking then? A 9/10 for you?

Well hyped for this, not long now! :yay: Not been this excited over a game release since Street Fighter IV (and believe me, i was bouncing off the walls on the days running up to it).

You're the second person I've seen with a copy. Did your preorder arrive early, or a review copy or something?

theres like, 8 villians...booo

very disappointed with the boss battles. especially the final one

game is totally overhyped imo

best thing about the game is the art / graphics / animation. its a beautiful game

Playing is believing.

You can go in Batarangs blazing or stealth and going with planed choices.

You played demo or not?

Yeah, i only played it last night, went round a friends house who forced me to play on it (i had already decided to buy it based on reviews)

It just felt so good, jumping on bits near the roof, the little screen coming up when ur in detection mode showing their heart rate and if there nervous, gliding down and killing a guy before going back to the roof without anyone realising... And if they find a body there shit themselves!

It just feels like what batman is about.

Yeah, i only played it last night, went round a friends house who forced me to play on it (i had already decided to buy it based on reviews)

It just felt so good, jumping on bits near the roof, the little screen coming up when ur in detection mode showing their heart rate and if there nervous, gliding down and killing a guy before going back to the roof without anyone realising... And if they find a body there shit themselves!

It just feels like what batman is about.

Batman never kills...

I haven't received an e-mail yet either. I'm thinking that the games might not have actually been physically sent yet, merely processed so as to cope with what was probably a large amount of orders due to the price. In either case things are looking good for actually getting the game on or before release date.

Well I've ordered the collectors edition from game, £49.99 (used tenner of reward points) its being processed and got the email off GAME...they usually don't start that until tuesday so theres hope it may turn up even earlier than the usual thursday?!