NEurope

Ah right, I see now.

Ocarina of Time aint got SHIT on Arkham Asylum.

lol...I love how somebody put comments on my blog trying to explain that I was wrong and it couldn't possibly be the best game ever.

Got this one from HotUKDeals, but thought I'd whack it on here quickly

Anyone who still hasn't got this, Arkham Asylum PS3 and XBox £32.73 @ The Hut

Use the code BANK20 when checking out. This is probably the cheapest you'll find it now that the previous awesome offer that Daft posted has been removed. So... yeah. Win.

In other news I'm actually considering buying an XBox just to play this game. Insane? Probably. Worth it? Probably not. Affordable? Certainly not.

I need a cheap XBox! (No way can I afford a PS3 sadly)

Anyone been on this site yet? I heard it mentioned on the radio while playing the game so gave it a go and it was real.

http://www.arkhamcare.com/

I haven't looked at it properly, but it reminds me of the Datadyne/Carrington Institute website they made for Perfect Dark.

I just started this game today, most pr0. I'm at the point where you have to save the Commish from Harley.

EDIT: Just got an email saying I've been refunded 46p for some preorder shit on this game, anyone else get one?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Damn, the Joker is weird to play as. It's kind of a shame he wasn't available to play as an alternate bonus campaign because he's awesome to control.

Edit: Just logged into Home and I got the Arkham Asylum Batcave! :D

Edited by Daft

The Scarecrow bits are just awesome.

I didn't realise the camera on the 360 is zoomed closer.

4010__600x338_h2h_batman_aa_00017.jpg

Anyone else think that is a weird difference? Is there a reason?

Edited by Daft

I agree that the Scarecrow bits are great. Some of the best bits in the game so far from what I've played, and I've just gotten into the Botanical gardens. Really freaky, but really well done.

And yeh, that's a strange thing to have different in the games. Doubt it makes any difference but just strange as to why they'd do it.

I agree that the Scarecrow bits are great. Some of the best bits in the game so far from what I've played, and I've just gotten into the Botanical gardens. Really freaky, but really well done.

And yeh, that's a strange thing to have different in the games. Doubt it makes any difference but just strange as to why they'd do it.

I'm just a bit ahead of you. I'll just say the Scarecrow bits seem to be getting better and better. :heh:

Agreed, the Scarecrow 'fights' are some of the best in the game. I have just done one which is a totally 'WTF' moment, easily the best bit in the game so far. You will know what I mean when you get to it if you already haven't.

Just had a slightly shit bit with the Croc, a little bit too long, but made up for by the end bit. So far this is the only 'meh' part in an otherwise fantastic game. I just can't believe I was not going to buy it!

Wasn't mega impressed with the demo; pretty good. Does the game have lots of variety?

I'd say it was pretty varied. The voice acting and story really help to drive it as well.

I love Mark Hamill.

Agreed, the Scarecrow 'fights' are some of the best in the game. I have just done one which is a totally 'WTF' moment, easily the best bit in the game so far. You will know what I mean when you get to it if you already haven't.

Just had a slightly shit bit with the Croc, a little bit too long, but made up for by the end bit. So far this is the only 'meh' part in an otherwise fantastic game. I just can't believe I was not going to buy it!

Yeah, my heart skipped a beat when it started. I cottoned on a split second later. Was awesome. Especially the switch bit that happens after it.

Not sure if that makes sense. It does to me. :heh:

Started to get a bit annoyed with the remaining Riddler clues I needed to get so ive started a new saved game on hard, you definately lose a lot more health. Should force me to get better at big group fights though.

just completed the game on normal, pretty awesome game, the end was a bit rubbish, and they could've done with thinking up some more boss fights rather than the same type over and over

The third scarecrow bit worried me cause I thought the game had crashed

;)

just completed the game on normal, pretty awesome game, the end was a bit rubbish, and they could've done with thinking up some more boss fights rather than the same type over and over

The third scarecrow bit worried me cause I thought the game had crashed

;)

Yeah me too, it wasnt until I saw the moon with the upside down Bat signal that it clicked.

Ive read a few threads where people have still been confused, right up to walking as Joker. Apparently some people have deleted their saved games to try and fix the "glitch"

I need to crack on with this. Am only up to;

bane

Been a bit addicted to Sensible Soccer on Sega Megadrive! Gonna play some Batman after the football though.

I'm upto the Botanical Gardens. Approx how much am I through? Really getting into it now, and its awesome as hell.

I'm upto the Botanical Gardens. Approx how much am I through? Really getting into it now, and its awesome as hell.

Id say you are three quarters through, maybe a bit more

I'm about to finish it. Might hold off and get some of the riddles done. I've done 201. 39 left to go.

Yeah, I know. I'm just putting off completing it. :heh:

The Killer Croc bit is pretty cool. I'm a bit surprised some people didn't like it.

Back in the intensive treatment area, on my way to Killer Croc. That third Scarecrow thing really was well done. I did think that game had stopped working. I was literally about to switch the game off. :p Luckily I didn't. I'm at 54% complete with about 80 or so riddles to get. I'm gonna leave it until partway through this coming week before starting again because I have gone through really quickly and want to spread it out a little.

Stuck on one riddle though and it's annoying me so any tips would be helpful:

It's the one on the island in the area with the Visitor centre and medical facility. It says 'Victor Szasz is counting on you finding his work'. I've looked all over the place but can't find it. I thought it'd be the woodwork of the joker being put up around the visitor centre entrance but it's not.

Yeah, I know. I'm just putting off completing it. :heh:

The Killer Croc bit is pretty cool. I'm a bit surprised some people didn't like it.

I thought it went on a bit too long myself

It only took 5 minutes tops.

Back in the intensive treatment area, on my way to Killer Croc. That third Scarecrow thing really was well done. I did think that game had stopped working. I was literally about to switch the game off. :p Luckily I didn't. I'm at 54% complete with about 80 or so riddles to get. I'm gonna leave it until partway through this coming week before starting again because I have gone through really quickly and want to spread it out a little.

Stuck on one riddle though and it's annoying me so any tips would be helpful:

It's the one on the island in the area with the Visitor centre and medical facility. It says 'Victor Szasz is counting on you finding his work'. I've looked all over the place but can't find it. I thought it'd be the woodwork of the joker being put up around the visitor centre entrance but it's not.

In Arkham West, above the entrance to the Penitentiary there is a force field door thing. Use the cryptographic and then scan the people playing cards.