NEurope

Well I've ordered the collectors edition from game, £49.99 (used tenner of reward points) its being processed and got the email off GAME...they usually don't start that until tuesday so theres hope it may turn up even earlier than the usual thursday?!

Do me a favour and send me the awesome Batarang for free :p

Do me a favour and send me the awesome Batarang for free :p

I'll send you a picture :idea:

Just downloaded the demo of this and mini ninja gonna give them both a try in a bit.

A pleasant surprise:

thehut.png

Not sure when it'll actually arrive — delivery time is quoted as "3-5 working days" — but I certainly can't complain about the price!

Yay!

Thanks for that, looks like mine has been despatched aswell. No email letting me know yet though so it was a nice suprise.

Yay!

I haven't received an e-mail yet either. I'm thinking that the games might not have actually been physically sent yet, merely processed so as to cope with what was probably a large amount of orders due to the price. In either case things are looking good for actually getting the game on or before release date.

Yeah, although hopefully they should be able to cope since they stopped the special offer when too many people jumped at it. (Not sure how that makes sense but it does in my mind :heh: )

mine says despatched on the huts website. i owe daft a beer for the savings hes provided!

YAY!!

I'll have a Peroni. :D

I actually forgot when exactly this was coming out. I think I'm going to play it on Hard the first time through.

I actually forgot when exactly this was coming out. I think I'm going to play it on Hard the first time through.

Why is it meant to be too easy on normal? I might do it because of the trophy benefits (not having to do more than one playthrough for difficulty settings trophies)

TheHut dispatches Batman on the 28th, I emailed customer service about it and that's what they told me. But I could be wrong. The reason I asked is because I had insufficient funds in my account and now it's gone into the reserve amount, so they must of taken payment already.

And this for us UK'ers tomorrow: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/24/see-more-of-batman-arkham-asylums-ps3-exclusives-tonight/

Edited by Ryan

Yay!

Yay!

Yeah, although hopefully they should be able to cope since they stopped the special offer when too many people jumped at it. (Not sure how that makes sense but it does in my mind :heh: )

YAY!!

I'll have a Peroni. :D

Must say thanks too daft, as I pre-ordered thanks to your link back then as well. If this is anything like metroid, I will be a happy man.

Also, on a totally unrelated note, I thought the spelt dispatched as despatched, i.e. wrong. BUT NO! There are two ways to spell the same word, both giving the same meaning! Why?

Why is it meant to be too easy on normal? I might do it because of the trophy benefits (not having to do more than one playthrough for difficulty settings trophies)

No but it looks like a game I want to put a lot of time into so I wouldn't mind the extra difficulty. I played KillZone 2 on hard first time and apart from the abysmal team AI it was much more fun. Thank god Batman works alone. :hehe:

TheHut dispatches Batman on the 28th, I emailed customer service about it and that's what they told me. But I could be wrong. The reason I asked is because I had insufficient funds in my account and now it's gone into the reserve amount, so they must of taken payment already.

Tbh, for £22 I'll wait a couple extra days. Plus the post round here is awful anyway so I never expect anything remotely on time. :heh:

Must say thanks too daft, as I pre-ordered thanks to your link back then as well. If this is anything like metroid, I will be a happy man.

No problem. If only all PS3 games had offers like this. :D

I cannot wait to try out the Joker.

---

EDIT: I got the dispatch e-mail about two hours ago. Awesome. :yay:

Edited by Daft

just got a confirmation email too. huzzar!

been getting very into batman lately, can fully recomend year one, the killing joke and the dark knight returns, so yeah, batman rules.

I haven't read Dark Knight Returns. I really need to pick it up but I have not much money. Damn it.

Read 'The Long Halloween' if you haven't. It's awesome.

I have only read the one where bane broke the batman. Maybe that was the name. Can't remember but twas awesome.

I haven't read Dark Knight Returns. I really need to pick it up but I have not much money. Damn it.

Read 'The Long Halloween' if you haven't. It's awesome.

i considered the long haloween today. got dark knight strikes again instead.

My copy would've shipped today, but I accidentally put the wrong billing address in and my card was rejected :( I re-ordered but I'm not too hopeful of it shipping today.

I have only read the one where bane broke the batman. Maybe that was the name. Can't remember but twas awesome.

That was Knightfall

just got a confirmation email too. huzzar!

been getting very into batman lately, can fully recomend year one, the killing joke and the dark knight returns, so yeah, batman rules.

These are all great, so is Long Halloween and if you want something more modern: Hush. Dark Knight Strikes Again is... not so good. And steer clear of All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder - even if it is written by Frank Miller and drawn by Jim Lee. You'd think that was a combination that couldn't possibly fail, but you'd be wrong.

Edited by Shorty

Mine just got here!! I really wanna start on it but i have to go to work early and i havent slept.:cry:

Mine just got here!! I really wanna start on it but i have to go to work early and i havent slept.:cry:

Who did you order from...oh you're in the US. Never mind :sad:

I'm so excited about this game literally cannot wait and think this is the first proper collectors edition I have ordered ever...

Wahoo! My game has arrived along with Dark Knight on Blu Ray! Looks bloody fantastic! Haven't even played the demo so can't wait to see what its like.

GRRR...GAME havn't sent my yet! Will they let me down and not get me it early for once?!

YAY!!! It's here!!! Only £22 AND two days early!!! :D

Edit: It actually has the Joker DLC exclusive on the back of the box. Maybe this isn't coming to the 360.

Edited by Daft

YAY!!! It's here!!! Only £22 AND two days early!!! :D

Edit: It actually has the Joker DLC exclusive on the back of the box. Maybe this isn't coming to the 360.

Yeah id heard people who ordered it from The Hut seemed to be getting it today......I seem to be one of the ones who it didnt come for yet :cry: