Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The BISH³ Thread.

jayseven

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you see what he's holding there is what is known as bubble bath. It will say so on the bottle. But jayseven never mentioned you having to be in the bubble bath, or in fact that you even have to have any of the bubbles out of the bottle.

Or there being a bottle. It's down to interpretation. If I made a glass out of water that'd be an acceptable (yet harder to pull off) picture for the BISH :P

If you look closely you'll see that it is a Rock Band guitar. RB isn't out on Wii yet - it's the 360 version. The Wiil is quite obviously for the Wii, and the Bongos are quite obviously from the GC.

oi, cut all this 'quite obviously' lingo - you don't think I ever actually play computer games do you? ;) Plus looking closely is for saps. I'll accept it tho' - fo sho'!

I think he means how GC games can be played on the wii, so prove you have a Gamecube :p

That is something future scholars will bicker and nag over for centuries to come.

OBJECTION!

I demand proof he was in a bath. Not his face in soapsuds.

SUSTAINED! methinks you've spotted some foul play there. Fair enough there's room for interpretation in the general BISH gaming, but I think this is more a case of misleading wording. I mean bubbles in a bath, and you having it right and proper. ka.'piʃ?

What?!!? Im clearly in a bath! The evidence.

A) My skin is completely soaked, and moist. If I wasn't in the bath, (and say just had my T-shirt off) then there is NO WAY I would be that wet.

B) Look at my proximity to the wall behind me. And general lowness of me.

C)....Blah.

Ill redo it if need be, but I aint happy. Ill also take a photo to prove the baths position etc. Hardly unacceptable IMO.

If I was just with a bottle of bubble bath I can understand it. It doesn't even say you have to be submerged etc.

What?!!? Im clearly in a bath! The evidence.

A) My skin is completely soaked, and moist. If I wasn't in the bath, (and say just had my T-shirt off) then there is NO WAY I would be that wet.

B) Look at my proximity to the wall behind me. And general lowness of me.

C)....Blah.

Ill redo it if need be, but I aint happy. Ill also take a photo to prove the baths position etc. Hardly unacceptable IMO.

If I was just with a bottle of bubble bath I can understand it. It doesn't even say you have to be submerged etc.

Sorry mate, but it ain't about happiness. Lots of people have been sent away by my mysteriously malicious g'mastering.

Best get some of these babies on here so I don't forget :p

Paj meen ah - cooked chicken - 200

7b10b166.jpg

Letty - Rainbow - 50

4b043501.jpg

Jayseven - 6 shots of different booze - 100

f8bfe0b9.jpg

Dan Dare - mammal mid air - 100 Shadow v7 - someone mid air wearing red - 60

4e6b78cb.jpg

Letty - beautiful sunset - 200

0d80ef64.jpg

Rezourceman - more than 10 inflated balloons (guess how much was off everything at Pier!)-150

7cd1b5a7.jpg

Rezourceman - something in a cinema - 100

009cdc77.jpg

Welsh gamer - indiana jones poster, that was a proper challenge holding open the poster rack and taking a pic! - 50

b714b896.jpg

My buttons are magic - charmed S6 - 50

19977a15.jpg

Rezourceman - violating a physical pokemon - 100

84f497f9.jpg

Total 1060 :yay: few days left!!

I think I have a roast chicken fetish, I seriously do. I subconciously chose that as a "random" thing for my BISHES, but the sad truth is, I have a picture of an Roast Oakham Chicken, being slowly cut, on my wall, alongside my concert tickets, drawings and photos.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!