NEurope
ReZourceman

People Who Need To Be Punched In The Face

I'll post a small list of people, with reasons as well.

gordonbrown_narrowweb__300x425,0.jpg

Reasons - He is just a plain ass, who thinks like one too. Somehow staying in office and rushing the EU treaty to be sorted out before he leaves office.

amy+winehouse_855_18530860_0_0_7000225_300.jpg

Reasons, always drugged up, sets a bad example, looks too much like her wax work and always looks like a wreck.

bb5_dermotdavina01.jpg

Both of them really, for presenting the crap known as Big Brother

56334472_62836b2094_o.jpg

For creating such a cheesy, addictive song that annoys me whenever i click links that guide me to his song that plays repetitively over and over and over and over again.

shia-labeouf-plastic-surgery.jpg

He deserves 3 punches.

One for Transformers

One for Disturbia

One for Indy IV

But why. WHY!!!!!!???????

This complete twat:

bcarr300.jpg

Join my Anti-Carr Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2386989342&refurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fs.php%3Fq%3Dalan%2Bcarr%26init%3Dq

A quality statement from a veteran member:

"about as much worth as wet shit from a sick dog. alan carr is the single biggest insult to the human race."

I hate this guy, what a twat. The way he steals the limelight from JLC is annoying. I remember at first liking him, but now he just appears like a smug little bastard.

In agreement with someone else:

gok.jpg

He reminds me of that little camp kid out of Ugly Betty, only grown up. He tells women that they don't look ugly. Wow, great TV.

And: madonna.jpg

And most definitely: photoJpg_image_7215.jpg

(for starring in Deal of No Deal, easily one of the biggest loads of superstitious shit on TV).

FUCKS SAKE MADONNA PUT IT AWAY!

No one has wanted to see any of that shit in over 3 decades.

Middle-aged woman in a leotard, it's absolutely sick. She should have been sectioned as soon as the video was released.

I agree that JK needs a punch, but at the very least he does verbally rip the utter shit out of people who should not possess human rights.

shia-labeouf-plastic-surgery.jpg

He deserves 3 punches.

One for Transformers

One for Disturbia

One for Indy IV

Read my mind.

Reposted for truth.

It's just his delivery of his bullshit that makes me want to twat him one.

One part of a show I caught was the "bad man" in the relationship walking off because he couldn't stomach anymore of Kyle's bullshit. Kyle followed him backstage and started talking crap about "Get back out there and be a man". 10 seconds after he sat back down he says "You're a disgrace, get out my sight".

THE_JEREMY_KYLE_SHOW.jpeg

That is all.

C*nt.

THERE! That is the one who needs more than most people and the one that was edging to come out from myself. Thanks Daft.

Well, the one word sums it all up doesn't it really

But why. WHY!!!!!!???????

Thankyou! I don't get the hatrid. I LOVE disturbia.

--

ALAN CARR IS HILARIOUS. There I said it.

trinny-290x400.jpg

Your not councilors! so you don't have the right to council people!

and shut up with your "Tits and Arse, Tits and Arse" crap all the time!!

Daniel-Radcliffe.jpg

To try and beat some acting skills into the still completely talentless, yet still a millionaire off the back of it, lucky fecker!

Thankyou! I don't get the hatrid. I LOVE disturbia.

Exactly. I couldn't give a fucking shit what people who hate him think, its completely ONE HUNDRED FUCKING PERCENT UNFOUNDED.

Ive repeatedly asked people why they hate him and no one ever comes up with an answer.

Exactly. I couldn't give a fucking shit what people who hate him think, its completely ONE HUNDRED FUCKING PERCENT UNFOUNDED.

Ive repeatedly asked people why they hate him and no one ever comes up with an answer.

He's attractive and successful. Need I say more?

But no, apparently people think he's arrogant/sleazy etc. WHERE DO YOU GET THIS FROM?

But he's all slimy.

50centzh4.jpg

Preferably right in the middle of his face, with a knuckleduster, taking out his freakish chipmunk like teeth which he will hopefully then swallow, choke on and be relieved of his mortal coil... so yeah... Fiddy Cent, he really needs a smack in the face. :heh:

russell_brand_280_373293a.jpg

509719_mediumsquare.jpg

bono.jpg

Twat, twatter and twattest. Though I'm unsure in which order.

Oh I've been waiting for this thread.

220px-Charlotte_Church_by_Law_Keven.jpg

Where do I start with this women's annoyance, she had such talent and could have became a great classical singer but, ohhhh no. She sold out and now presents a cringe-worthy channel 4 chat show. Now love, your not funny and your scripted jokes are not even slightly humorous. Fuck off you massive slag.

andyparsons.jpg

I was going to put Hugh Dennis in here however his annoyance does not quite steep up the incredibly shit levels that this man reaches. The thorn on the Mock the Week rose Andy continues to be a total cunt without even realising it.

AWT-e6fa1572-ad22-4f96-abf1-04cf8493a84e.jpg

Just... just.....Twat.

ian_beale_large_1.jpg

peter_beale_large_1.jpg

ben_mitchell_large_1.jpg

If I could I would out the whole of the eastenders cast if I could however I feel these select few typify the overall wankness of that show. The last one, ben, in particular just has one of those faces...

andyparsons.jpg

I was going to put Hugh Dennis in here however his annoyance does not quite steep up the incredibly shit levels that this man reaches. The thorn on the Mock the Week rose Andy continues to be a total cunt without even realising it.

So wrong. That woman that was on today though...

Middle-aged woman in a leotard, it's absolutely sick. She should have been sectioned as soon as the video was released.

Maybe we should just go for a Logans Run style society and kill everyone when they hit 30.

shiekahin1.png

For suggesting the mighy Noel Edmonds should receive a punch in the face.

:P

Maybe we should just go for a Logans Run style society and kill everyone when they hit 30.

Or just kill people who make bad music and marry people who make bad films. =D

For suggesting the mighy Noel Edmonds should receive a punch in the face.

:P

The man is an annoying sell-out on one of the most drawn-out, stupid programs there is going. :p

Agreed on Madonna!

She's completely talentless and now just seems to spend her time being a complete embarressment!

Like shagging a boom box:

Madonna_Confessions_Tour_Boombox.jpg

And you can put that away!!

hungup.jpg