Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Llama Juice Weight Loss Plan.

Llama Juice

Hey kids. I've been trying to eat healthier and get more exercise... and it's actually paid off for me.

I think it's funny... my mom told me it's funny.... so it must be. What do you guys think of it?

I didn't embed it because it makes it easier to comment/rate/subscribe if you're already on that page ;)

Take care.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best diet ever is the WoW diet. Get addicted to world of warcraft and forget about meal times, and just live off chocolate digestives and crisps.

Genius!!

XD, it certainly is. You know why though? Because some people on the WoW diet actually die. Society wins.

I always lol whenever I see that video of a funeral held for someone who died on WoW and PK's crashing the 'queue' and massacring everyone. Dear lord.

er what the fuck? is this guy actually a poster or is this spam? old join date but...completely weird thread...

Haha no I have seen this guy speak a fair few times. The photo topic is now what I'd class as spam instead. :p

er what the fuck? is this guy actually a poster or is this spam? old join date but...completely weird thread...

sup.

I linger the creative gallery board occasionally.

Also, I've made two other threads like this before...

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21150

and

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21228

Both of those had 60+ replies to em.. so... *shrug*

:shakehead I'd be careful, Dan. I'm sure a thread with 60+ posts means we're dealing with serious people here.

haha... by that I meant that they were topics that were successful/popularish for a while. Not that it makes me super crazy awesome or anything like that.

and about the eye comments?

(lol @ example of old me.... video is 7 months old)

I have a lazy eye.

Well I thought it was a good video :) Well done for losing the weight. I don't Mac-it-up, but I am guilty of junk fooding. Weirdest thing is that when I was nice n' slim 2 years ago I was a weed-head getting the munchies all the time.

Bah, just lazy is all I am! Well done you. Keep it up.

Best diet ever is the WoW diet. Get addicted to world of warcraft and forget about meal times, and just live off chocolate digestives and crisps.

This actually works, and I'm living proof! Or I would be if I still had a life. Every diet has downsides, right?

Anyway, good work, Llama Juice. I should probably cut down on the crap myself.

Why are your eyes so far apart?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Sanchez... you have now ascended to the level of religion, Arrested Development and Monty Python on my "hilarious scale".

I don't go to McDonalds. And I do some exercise. And I'm not that fat but I've got stretch marks. God hates me.

Same! I have freaking stretch marks as well, so ugly. And I never was overweight or anything. =(

Anyway, good on you for losing so much weight Llama! =D

*goes to do some exercises!*

Same! I have freaking stretch marks as well, so ugly. And I never was overweight or anything. =(

Anyway, good on you for losing so much weight Llama! =D

*goes to do some exercises!*

Where? Coz many of my friends (the female ones) have them on their boobs and that's apparently pretty normal if they popped up fast enough...

Where? Coz many of my friends (the female ones) have them on their boobs and that's apparently pretty normal if they popped up fast enough...

I guess I have some on my boobs yes, but I also have them on the sides of my stomach (like, near the hips).

I guess I have some on my boobs yes, but I also have them on the sides of my stomach (like, near the hips).

Some of my housemates have that, I think it's pretty normal for a girl. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Isn't it common for women's weight to naturally just go to their hips, due to their shape? I wouldn't worry. :)

Some of my housemates have that, I think it's pretty normal for a girl. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Isn't it common for women's weight to naturally just go to their hips, due to their shape? I wouldn't worry. :)

Just what I was about to say... I mean, almost all my friends have that, includibng my housemates, and one of them is pretty thin.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!