Mock The Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Rooney.. the poster child for Darwin's Theory Of Evolution

You haven't watched the show, have you?

You need to make a headline from words beginning with the letters underneath the picture.

You haven't watched the show, have you?

You need to make a headline from words beginning with the letters underneath the picture.

Ah I see. I didn't think ye'd have changed it around sorry I just looked at the Pic. Thread mixup :D

doesn't matter, wasn't happy with my effort anyway.

lol I can't think of one but I'm reminded of when my brother and my dad went to a chinese-owned chip shop...

At the time my brother had a big bandage around his finger because he sliced a bit of it off in an accident...

When the man at the counter passed over the chips he asked if they wanted salt & vinegar but obviously with a heavy chinese accent so it just sounded like 'sol vinger?' to which my brother muttered to my dad 'oh how did he know about my finger' (sore finger?)

End.

lol I can't think of one but I'm reminded of when my brother and my dad went to a chinese-owned chip shop...

At the time my brother had a big bandage around his finger because he sliced a bit of it off in an accident...

When the man at the counter passed over the chips he asked if they wanted salt & vinegar but obviously with a heavy chinese accent so it just sounded like 'sol vinger?' to which my brother muttered to my dad 'oh how did he know about my finger' (sore finger?)

End.

Lulz! There was a Chinese-owned chip shop in my old town. When they asked that it really was rather amusing.

"Jywa sal an vinger widdat?"