NEurope
ReZourceman

Mock The Thread

Most Inappropiate Thing To Say Whilst Being Given An OBE.

"What, no cash prize?"

(I'm gonna assume you mean the Order of the British Empire. There are many things with the acronym OBE! By the way, thank the heavens this thread has been revived!)

"Does that come with waffles?"

(I'm gonna assume you mean the Order of the British Empire. There are many things with the acronym OBE!

I do wonder what people would say if they were given an Ottawa Board of Education... :grin:

Nah, when a British person thinks of the term "OBE", the one I meant will always spring to mind.

I do wonder what people would say if they were given an Ottawa Board of Education... :grin:

Nah, when a British person thinks of the term "OBE", the one I meant will always spring to mind.

I'd love for someone to give me an out-of-body experience. I've always wanted to see what that was like. :p

"I just have one thing to say, apart from my kid being born this is the greatest day of my life. Yo queenie, i did it"

(bad attempt at a Rocky quote)

"Hey Lizzie, you look good in that dress! I bet you look even better out of it..."

Sorry...

"Hey Lizzie, you look good in that dress! I bet you look even better out of it..."

Sorry...

That wins surely :P

"So who do I have to sleep with around here to get a knighthood?"

When I can be arsed. :wink:

Which is now.

The fish, a winnar is you.

Sorry...

The fish, a winnar is you.

Yes! *punches air*

Reasons given on a train's PA system for delays.

Bill Bailey for the win. :heh:

"The train arriving on platform three will be delayed, as it is at the wrong station."

.....No...Sorry. Not good today.

"There will be a slight delay in today's journey. We will set off as soon as I finish my bottle of Jack Daniels."

"The train due to arrive at platform 1 will be delayed slightly due to a zombie infestation. Please purchase a hard hat before boarding."

"Sorry for the delay folks, I've just been tying a woman to the tracks, but once I'm done twiddling my moustache and laughing maniacally we'll continue on our journey."

"Sorry for the delay folks, I've just been tying a woman to the tracks, but once I'm done twiddling my moustache and laughing maniacally we'll continue on our journey."

Until I get onto the computer tomorrow, people have to beat this. Better than anything I thought would come up. :heh:

Until I get onto the computer tomorrow, people have to beat this. Better than anything I thought would come up. :heh:

That one's pretty much impossible to beat. :p