NEurope
ReZourceman

Mock The Thread

The train is a lie.

I'm tempted to give it to you, but I feel that would be biased towards video game references.

The Scooby-Doo villain that is Weeyellowbloke takes the prize!

Your turn, matey.

Crikey, I won.

Hmmm, alright lets see, how about:

Unlikely things to hear at a Shakespeare play.

P.S. Are we allowed to enter our own thingy, I've just thought of a good one but I can keep it to myself.

"I've had it! My son has been waiting 30 minutes for his Happy Meal! I'm never coming back to MacBeth's again!"

"Wait Juliet's how old? The dirty pedo."

"I've had it! My son has been waiting 30 minutes for his Happy Meal! I'm never coming back to MacBeth's again!"

haha nice one.

I guess it's time to call time. Some pretty good ones, to start with I was inclined towards:

"Hey, this is based on The Lion King!"

but I think I shall declare Jonnas the winner of this round with:

CONGRATULATIONS!

but I think I shall declare Jonnas the winner of this round with:

CONGRATULATIONS!

:eek: *Receives award with joy*

*Ahem* Let's see... I'm not so good at coming up with situations, but here goes:

Comments you wouldn't expect a host to say in a TV gameshow (Wheel of Fortune, Who wants to be a millionaire, etc.)

GO!

"Welcome back to Wogan's Perfect Recall. Well Arnold have you got an answer yet?"

"MY name is not Quaid!"

"Our survey said:"

*Family Fortunes 'EEE-URR!'*

"No it's not up there. And why am I not surprised? I mean, for fuck's sake. We've had some stupid answers in the history of this show but that one really took the fucking biscuit! Are you and your family inbred? Because you're all as thick as pig shit. Go on, fuck off. Go shag your daughter you thick bastard!"

Congratulation you have won the grand prize! 1 million *cough*Zimbabwe*cough* dollars!