NEurope
ReZourceman

Mock The Thread

What's left when Forrest Gump eats all the chocolates?

What do you call a container with nothing in it?

What do you get when you pour acid on a box of kittens?

How does that one work?

Einstein's special theory of relativity. E equals MC squared. But here, MC squared equals not E, but "empty container". I know it's not genious, but it's what came to mind.

Which one?

Edit (unrelated):

The length of Pinocchio's nose after saying cake.
I dont get it...
The cake is a lie.
Wait, so if the cake is a lie, then it's not cake.

So then:

The size of pinocchio's nose after saying not cake?

Nope, Pinocchio's nose wouldn't grow if he said "not cake". "Cake" is not true, ergo "not cake" is true. Simple true/false logic.
How far Dannyboy's joke flew over Diageo's head.

Seriously, I've never laughed so hard at anything on this forum. Dannyboy, you're god, and so are you ReZ. :D:D:D:D:D:D

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Seriously, I've never laughed so hard at anything on this forum. Dannyboy, you're god, and so are you ReZ. :D:D:D:D:D:D

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Enough with the flattery already. :blush:

What kind of answer would Oxigen_Waste pick for this game if he got the chance?

What is Rez guaranteed to get whilst viewing roller coaster construction online? :heh:

Einstein's special theory of relativity. E equals MC squared. But here, MC squared equals not E, but "empty container". I know it's not genious, but it's what came to mind.

Er well yes, yes E does equal Mc^2. (it's slightly more complex than that when you delve more into special relativity, but anyhoo) Still don't really get it.

What is Rez guaranteed to get whilst viewing roller coaster construction online? :heh:

....Well not guaranteed. Depends which coaster. :heh:

-----

When asked in a survey the top five things you've never experienced, but want to, what did Moogle chose as his top answer.

Er well yes, yes E does equal Mc^2. (it's slightly more complex than that when you delve more into special relativity, but anyhoo) Still don't really get it.

It's not meant to make sense, that's the (attempted) funny part. :heh: Of course the theory of special relativity is more complex than that, but "E=mc^2" is so famous that most people have heard/seen it.