N-Europe

Games you've never played... but probably should have?

Guest Jordan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Fantasy XII. It still haunts my dreams.

I wouldn't worry about it- definitely one of the worst in the series.

For me it would have to be Shadow Hearts 3....I loved 1 and 2, but have yet to get round to 3 (I've heard it's nowhere near as good, but I still enjoyed the former games).

Every Final Fantasy on PlayStation One (TBF, I got into Final Fantasy when FFX came out for the PS2 and I got all Final Fantasy's on PS2 and DS, so I'm gonna try and get it for the PS1)

Super Smash Bros Brawl (I MUST get this game! It's gonna be AWESOME!!!)

Metal Gear Solid 4 (I don't have a PS3 :()

Ooh, the list is long I could be here for ages but I'll keep it short! (i'm working on a lot of them like I did recently with lylat wars :))

I've never played Perfect Dark either. Not even seen it in motion. I always played a lot of goldeneye with my friend and although He had that game I never got to play it.

Final Fantasy or any good playstation/PS2 game. :D As I've never owned either of them.

A load of good Snes games like Chrono Trigger and Up until recently Majora's Mask.

There are more but it's hard to think of them of the top of my head! :p

Oh and Okami and WoW!

That's a fair few I'd better get on with it!

*gets back to gaming*

For those people that have mentioned World of Warcraft: don't do it. It'll only make your list longer.

There's a lot of SNES games that I've played but would like to finish, such as Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI. It's hard to complete games of their length when playing on a friend's console.

I've a list of games I'm going through, but I do own them all so it's only a matter of time. I need to finish Galaxy, Okami, Brawl and the third and fourth Ace Attorney games. I've been a cross-platform gamer for years now, so I've managed to catch most things I wanted to.

Oh I probably should have played pikmin and half of the games that involve characters on brawl. I don't know hardly any of them xD

Smash Bros 64 was the game that got me into most of the Nintendo series. I Only knew a few characters of Smash and decided to play games that had the other characters.

That's when I discovered the likes such as the Metroid series. What an awesome idea it was.