Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Dark Knight Discussion (Spoilers)

ReZourceman

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that's a joke. Catwoman is supposed to be hot (at least as far as I'm concerned).

Didn't Catwoman and Batman have some kind of love-like relationship?

Never love, I don't think, otherwise it would have been handled more noticeably. Batman and Catwoman have always been attracted ot each other, and often, since she's basically a good guy now, she disappears from him after a kiss. However, they're too different to ever be together, blah blah.

In the famous Hush arc, Jeph loeb made their relationship a bit more serious, and he revealed his identity to her, and invited her to the batcave etc. However, they've since gone their seperate ways, with Selina now having a baby and not being Catwoman anymore (IIRC). It's now her long-time friend and ally, Holly Robinson.

But yeah, that's part of the character(s), their sexual tension, that'll never be resolved.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=48427

ReZourceman is so gonna get mad at this, but im damn happy

Get him, Nolan :D

A) Why would I be mad? Im extremely extremely happy about it.

B) Why did you say "Get him, Nolan"?

I must be missing something....because there must be some reason you'd post it in this thread, and say that. The link goes through to Wanted 2 news yeah?

Oh right yeah.

I just hate that hes pegged in as the number one actor for everything like "Oh Johnny Depp is versatile he would be amazing" but he is not THE ONLY FUCKING ACTOR who can do those kinds of roles. In fact I think he'd make a pretty shit Riddler. Doesn't really have the right look for him (well...okay thats a little wrong,...he'd be good, but I still don't think its the right look) but yeah.

Yeah. Do people actually know what I mean? Its like...give other actors a chance to be different yeah!

Personally, I thought Jim Carrey was a decent Riddler in Batman Forever (or whatever it's called). Don't think he'd fit in with the new movies but it would be a nice nod to the older ones if he was. Oh, and Depp would be awful as the Riddler. He's just an awful actor full stop. Apart from in Edward Scissorhands. And Sweeney Todd.

Personally, I thought Jim Carrey was a decent Riddler in Batman Forever (or whatever it's called). Don't think he'd fit in with the new movies but it would be a nice nod to the older ones if he was. Oh, and Depp would be awful as the Riddler. He's just an awful actor full stop. Apart from in Edward Scissorhands. And Sweeney Todd.

He was bad in Pirates Of The Caribbean?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!