N-Europe

Most recent game you have completed

AshMat

The Final Fantasy XII demo that's bundled with Dragon Quest. Seems so strange to have no random battles in a final fantasy. Graphics looks amazing however.

The last proper full game I completed was Fahrenheit which I found throughly enjoyable and I intend to replay it again when I have the time.

Phoenix wright looks amusing. I enjoyed the funy picture of the woman saying "you're the ace atourney" in NOM with her hands up under her chin.

Oh and to the person who said B&W2 can they tell me what it's like because it's on my crimbo list...

I'm about 40% of the way through Metroid Prime. I got tired of the backtracking and samey backdrops and moved on to another game. That game has no fucking structure. I came back a week or so later and to this day I haven't the faintest idea what I'm supposed to be doing. All the game will offer me is that there is heat.

The thing with a grand majority of games is that they show their hand really early on. After the first few levels have passed you've seen all the quirks and novelties. From then on, it's just a trawl.

I would have put up with glitchy animation and geometric level design when I was 10, but I sure as hell won't now. I want to be enthralled and capitavated, motherfuckers.

Hopefully Zelda will offer that.

EDIT: Actually, it really pisses me off that Metroid Prime is well, a prime example of what I'm talking about. I can normally rely on Nintendo to get shit right.

Utter sacreilige man, May you be burned slowly at the stake for such heresy.

Ive just finished Panzer Dragoon Orta , again . Im also getting on a bit in Geist.

Utter sacreilige man, May you be burned slowly at the stake for such heresy.

Ive just finished Panzer Dragoon Orta , again . Im also getting on a bit in Geist.

As I said, it's really not about the Metroid Prime universe or the game's narrative or the atmosphere. It's probably the best game on the GameCube. It's far from perfect, though. The backtracking is grating and the lack of structure really spoils it. I'm all for doing away with linearity but there still needs to be structure.

As I said, it's really not about the Metroid Prime universe or the game's narrative or the atmosphere. It's probably the best game on the GameCube. It's far from perfect, though. The backtracking is grating and the lack of structure really spoils it. I'm all for doing away with linearity but there still needs to be structure.

You are right , there was a hell of a lot of backtracking but with metroid there was always something jawdropping at the end of your travels.

As for the non-linearity, I found that one of the games high points , the map was also one of the most genius of any game ive played.