NEurope
AshMat

Most recent game you have completed

when i say most recent game i don't mean by release i mean the one you have completed most recently. Im wanting to know what games you have all completed recently. Maybe in the past month or so or jsut the last game you finished.

For me i finished Max Payne (pc) today after reinstalling it and gettin addicted. I completed 2/3 in about 5 hours..

Also this week i completed Super Mario Sunshine, before now i jsut used cheats to mess around but decided i needed to see the ending. Easiest boss ever.

So what ahve you all completed?

medieval 2 on the playstation years ago :heh:

generally i dont finish a game unless its really awesome, i like games like aoe, which you dont really "complete"

Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil (Xbox)

Ultimate Spiderman (Xbox)

Farcry Instincts (Xbox)

Burnout Revenge (Xbox)

Can't remember before that.

Probably Enter the Matrix. I really don't have time for any game that doesn't make me grin from ear to ear. I'm not going to struggle through something.

And I only finished ETM because I wanted to see the trailer for Revolutions at the end.

Im with most of you guys. I can never keep going for ages with a game Like i did with MP this afternoon, unless i can get really addicted and really want to know what happens.

I'm about 40% of the way through Metroid Prime. I got tired of the backtracking and samey backdrops and moved on to another game. That game has no fucking structure. I came back a week or so later and to this day I haven't the faintest idea what I'm supposed to be doing. All the game will offer me is that there is heat.

The thing with a grand majority of games is that they show their hand really early on. After the first few levels have passed you've seen all the quirks and novelties. From then on, it's just a trawl.

I would have put up with glitchy animation and geometric level design when I was 10, but I sure as hell won't now. I want to be enthralled and capitavated, motherfuckers.

Hopefully Zelda will offer that.

EDIT: Actually, it really pisses me off that Metroid Prime is well, a prime example of what I'm talking about. I can normally rely on Nintendo to get shit right.

I'm about 40% of the way through Metroid Prime. I got tired of the backtracking and samey backdrops and moved on to another game. That game has no fucking structure. I came back a week or so later and to this day I haven't the faintest idea what I'm supposed to be doing. All the game will offer me is that there is heat.

The thing with a grand majority of games is that they show their hand really early on. After the first few levels have passed you've seen all the quirks and novelties. From then on, it's just a trawl.

I would have put up with glitchy animation and geometric level design when I was 10, but I sure as hell won't now. I want to be enthralled and capitavated, motherfuckers.

EDIT: Actually, it really pisses me off that Metroid Prime is well, a prime example of what I'm talking about. I can normally rely on Nintendo to get shit right.

Just you wait for Mike.

Don't get me wrong, I was fucking enthralled by that universe, it was magical. The hazy tropics and ruins and plantlife. I'm down with that shit. But when I'm backtracking through an area for the tenth time it's just shitty fucking steam all UP IN MY FACE.

Hmm. not in a while actually!

I'm progressing well on Majora's Mask, Half Life 2, Advance Wars Dual Strike Campaign, Golden Sun Lost Age(well I'm VERY stuck) and Viewtiful Joe 2 though.

I like to take games slow :heh:

I completed Metroid Prime in August, now I'm still playing RE4 and Viewtiful Joe. RE4 is great, but I suck in playing it, so it will take me a while before I finish it, and I really don't like VJ that much, I guess it's not my type of a game.

Completed FFVII about 2 weeks ago. Wasn't the first time I've played, but it was the first time I completed it. After 6 years of owning it, I finally did it.

I think the previous game i finished was Phantasy Star Online, and I'm soon done with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney...

are you talking about eternal darkness for the cube, i found that such a wierd game, it was good in a freaky ay though, a sthe story line was messed up and the puzzels were hard.

ssx on tour... really fun, but you have to stay at top spot for a while and then you win something

i really want mario kart DS..ordering off of ebay now

yay

Yeah, well, it's probably not posh enough for you. I'm sure if Samus wore a top hat and had a money cannon you'd have a different opinion.

Latest game I completed? Uh.. Metroid Prime Pinball. And then Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 before that. I'll probably beat Sonic Rush tomorrow.

I got Smackdown vs Raw 2006 for PS2 last Friday and I supose completed it last. Theres still a few things to unlock but I've got the main stuff I wanted: Million Dollar man and Wrestlemania 9 arena.

I also finished Lego Starwars on the same day.