N-Europe

ah cool thanks,

i have loads of free pears if anyone wants to help me out :) going in and out of my town

also im hiring staff to collect fruit drop outsode nooks, 10k :) wages

also i managed to trade somthing for a blue falcon , i hope this is a real item not a hacked one. does anyone know how you get them in game?

also i heard of a pikmin furniture thing?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid Cat mother is in my town today as well. I might take a shovel to the back of her head and bury her under nookway-no one would be any the wiser......

I need to harvest all my fruit again today, but lacking the energy to do it. So just checked my flowers and planted some more.

Its random. I have been playing this nearly every day since release and I have still havent seen it. I hate random elements in games :shakehead

I saw it once but I didn't have my slingshot so I missed it. I only shot it down once or twice in Wild World.

No I mean complety coverd in snow.

Running over the same patch of snow (or grass) will make it wear away and, as far as I am aware, when it snows it won't cover those areas again. It's wise to plan out some public footpaths in your town so it doesn't end up looking like a desert and eventually the snow/grass will come back.

found another empy magic lamp, this meens the ghost is back in my town :S

when he haunts me at some point ill get options for free furniture or he can offer to clean up any weeds around town if i remember lol.

anyway ive got allot of stuff for sale in the trades thread includinf zelda stuff, arwings, katanas ect

see you guys on this evening?