NEurope

Yeh, I've still not got mine either and my console is always connected to WiiConnect24. I connected online as well by opening my gates and then closing them, as this worked on the DS version to get hold of special items sent out by Nintendo, but still nothing. This was supposed to provide the definitive online experience out of the AC titles but really, Nintendo have done shoddy work with letter arriving weeks after being sent initially.

Another day and still no sign of the Pikmin hat :( I did recieve a letter from RedShell though, thought it was the hat and got all excited :)

Just went on AC there. Still no Pikmin Hat yet, though I noticed my characters hair has changed by itself but I haven't went to the hairdresser this year. It's a mystery :p

Hi Ike,

How does it arrive then? I haven't got mine either and unsure how I'm meant to receive it.

Just went on AC there. Still no Pikmin Hat yet, though I noticed my characters hair has changed by itself but I haven't went to the hairdresser this year. It's a mystery :p

It's "bed hair"! Really nice touch, in my opinion, if you don't play for a while, your character comes out and yawns and has messy hair. All the animals then comment on how crap your hair looks and how they haven't seen you in ages!

Got mine yesterday, it doesn't arrive in the normal post.

Elaborate. :heh:

It arrives in your mailbox, but Pete stand right outside your house.

Am I the only one who displayed an item this time? Checked today and I only saw my Serene painting on display.

Is anyone missing a bear called Stitches? I pressed A too quickly so I'm not sure where he is from but I think he said Bryo or something like that. But there is no one in my friend list who lives in a town nowhere close to Bryo.

Hmm, I haven't been on yet today so I'll have a look now.

And I was going to display an item yesterday, I kind of forgot to go back to the city though.

Am I the only one who displayed an item this time? Checked today and I only saw my Serene painting on display.

No, Pete gives you the letter.

I put an item up, but I haven't been online much, so it probably hasn't gone up yet.

I thought the letter from Captain Olimar was a neat touch as well.

Btw, does anyone have an Exotic Wall they would be willing to sell me? Thank's in advance.

I turned it on this morning and sure enough Pete was waiting by my house with my Pikmin hat! :)

What?! Damn it, I still don't have mine yet! :(

I thought the letter from Captain Olimar was a neat touch as well.

Btw, does anyone have an Exotic Wall they would be willing to sell me? Thank's in advance.

I have one. How much are you willing to pay Charlie-boy? :)

I have one. How much are you willing to pay Charlie-boy? :)

Excellent, I've checked game faqs *shudder* and it's normally 1,420 bells. How does 5000 bells sound...I really REALLY need one :P

Excellent, I've checked game faqs *shudder* and it's normally 1,420 bells. How does 5000 bells sound...I really REALLY need one :P

Sounds alright to me- 5,000 bells would be well needed!

need helpers to clean up all the fuit drop outside nooks, sell it i also have dozens of spare fossils for sale/trade. and spare items

lmk if interetsed

if i can harvest all fruit ill pay £30 k per person once done

Sounds alright to me- 5,000 bells would be well needed!

Awesome, thank you very much, I can't be online tonight, but tomorrow evening I can if that's ok with you?

No worries. Some time after 7pm tomorrow night suit you ok? I'll have my gates open when I'm on anyway so just drop over and we'll do business.

need helpers to clean up all the fuit drop outside nooks, sell it i also have dozens of spare fossils for sale/trade. and spare items

lmk if interetsed

if i can harvest all fruit ill pay £30 k per person once done

Im sure i can give you a hand if needed, cant remember if i have you added though lol

No worries. Some time after 7pm tomorrow night suit you ok? I'll have my gates open when I'm on anyway so just drop over and we'll do business.

That's sound amazing, thank you muchly.

Lostmario I have Kaitlin in my village whinging that Katie has got lost in Tibithia!

In other news I've undertaken a great plantation of trees tonight. Theres no chance they will all grow, but it would be so good if they did!

Looks like Japan is getting more DLC goodies :(

Once again DLC will be sent out to Japanese Animal Crossing City Folk players. On February 14th through February 26th a special Chocolate Valentine Heart will be handed to players from Pete the mail bird after starting up their game.

http://wiifolder.com/?p=233

I can't understand why I've not gotten my Pikmin Hat, my wii connect is turned on and I've double checked my phone in my attic as well. :(

Ah well at least I've nearly completed my princess set now if only I could get my silver or gold axe from the fountain.