NEurope

I don't understand it either, looks like I won't be getting one now, or a letter from Olimar. :( Damn you Nintendo. DAMN YOU!

Got the Silver Slingshot yesterday.

Bought it at Nook. It shoot two pellets

Tales I have 3 silver items going free in my town. net, watering can and axe.

Only 1 per visitor though.

Its not finished on Nintendo website it says till 19th.

The deadline expires tomorrow and I have not received the pikmin hat yet!

And of course I have Wii Connect 24 on all the time.

Is anyone having the same problem?:(

I made sure that I was outside of my house around 9am to see Pete as thats when he usually does his rounds. Im not sure if it makes a difference but its worth a try for those still after it.

Just realized when I saw this thread I forgot to turn on AC today. That's the first time since the release.

I'm still trying to get the golden can, so I can turn back time tomorrow, water the dying flowers, warp back and everything will be ok?

There's an event on the 23rd by the way.

I made sure that I was outside of my house around 9am to see Pete as thats when he usually does his rounds. Im not sure if it makes a difference but its worth a try for those still after it.
I've still not received the letter, so might try that tomorrow then.

Not all that bothered mind you, as I already got the Pikmin hat off someone back when it got sent out in Japan. But I'd still like to know the Connect24 feature is working properly for when Nintendo send out other items in the future. :hmm:

Anyone else notice their trees starting to turn green today?

Looks like the snow won't last much longer. :hehe:

Anyone else notice their trees starting to turn green today?

Looks like the snow won't last much longer. :hehe:

Snow leaves end of February. I'm sick of the snow now, I need more green in my town.

Snow leaves end of February. I'm sick of the snow now, I need more green in my town.

I've been like that for about 3 weeks :heh:

Snow is boring, bring on the Greeeeeen! :)

Eveybodey if you don't get a letter off Nintendo you need to Get rid of your town and start agian becuse you did not speak to Rover on the bus after your Part Time job I redone my town and after my Part Time job I talked to him the next day I got it in the Post.

bring on the Greeeeeen! :)

Or brown as the case may be , seeing as all the grass has probably been trampled away. :heh:

That would be an idea for the next DLC , instead of 'quite frankly' ugly looking Pikmin hats how about Nintendo makes available grass seed that you can purchase from Nook to help get rid of those frigging paths.

Saying that , a lot of mine has probably grown back by a bit by now seeing as I still seem to be unable to find the enthusiasm for this.

Guess what I received today? :heh:

Yep, the letter from Nintendo with the Pikmin hat. Even though it supposedly ended yesterday. :indeed:

Very strange. did anyone else that had been waiting for ages get it?

Guess what I received today? :heh:

Yep, the letter from Nintendo with the Pikmin hat. Even though it supposedly ended yesterday. :indeed:

Very strange. did anyone else that had been waiting for ages get it?

Damn, I never went on today since I thought it ended. Bah :heh:

Still not recieved a letter. Although, thanks to someone, i have a shiny (pikmin) helmet.

You mean the Shiny Blue Pikmin Hat?? that someone was me. I got it from Stevo, catalog'd it and got you and a few other people one.

Eveybodey if you don't get a letter off Nintendo you need to Get rid of your town and start agian becuse you did not speak to Rover on the bus after your Part Time job I redone my town and after my Part Time job I talked to him the next day I got it in the Post.

Canand, that is simply not true. I think by receiving it the next day after you resetted your town was simply coincidence.

I'll take it then!

Have we added each other? What is your AC name?

Just stole the details from the FC thread:

ShadowV7

FC: 1504-9607-2294

Name: Stephen

Town: Sacrifar

I'll check to see if i've added you.

Fact, scrap that. Just loaded this up and Pete was outside my house.

My lettes were full and he told me to make space, now he's dissapeared ¬_¬

Okay got it now at long last. Sorry about that :heh: