NEurope

I knew there were loads of pedophiles here:

What?! Where is that taken from? And what is that 'task force'? And surely no one would call their child Andy Anderson. What an absurd little name.

I believe it needs to be raining for you to find one, my friend.

Thanks I got the guide and it's all wong.

Can you onley find a Surgeon Fish when it Rains?

anything happen today event wise april 1st?

Speaking to the Mayor before 12pm got you a "leaf" item. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Hope everyone was able to catch a Tuna before yesterday or else your out of luck till November. I also caught a a crawfish from the holding pond today and a couple of new ones from the Ocean as well.

I don't think you can catch Snails until May onwards (with rainy weather) but I'm not 100% sure.

Havn't played this for a good month or two.

My town will be in a state :o

Nintendo are sending out a DLC item.

Edited by Ike

Nintendo are sending out a DLC item.

Yeah they are sendiing you a DSi.

Has anyone done the easter egg hunt today? I think I got all the furniture as the last gift was a egg toy.

Has anyone done the easter egg hunt today? I think I got all the furniture as the last gift was a egg toy.

Yep, I need an Egg Stereo though, but I can't find any more eggs.

Edit: Got it, that should be the whole set!

Edited by Ike

I got:

Egg Clock

Egg Wardrobe

Egg Stereo

Egg Dresser

Egg Toy Set

Egg Lamp

Egg Tabe

Egg Chair

Egg Bed

Egg Floor

Egg Wall

Egg Bench

I'm pretty sure that's the whole set.

Not got the dresser or the clock.

Will have to go on and have another look.

You just need to find 2 more tickets since, thankfully, the items he gives you aren't random (except the order in which he gives you the items).

Found everything, but I wish the eggs didn't contain Candy. Seems pointless considering Festival is over and Halloween is still months away/

Dig up eggs around your town and open them up, if you find foil, swap them with the bunny for egg furniture.

I bought Animal Crossing yesterday for cheap. Nothing like happy egg-hunting on the first day! =p My humble home is nowdecorated with diabetes-inducing furniture. Well, better than the standard stuff, and all for free (cost for shovel not included)! Hooray!

I waited with buying it, as I have Wide World and the GC-version, but this is indeed the definitive version.

Yeah did the egg hunt. Was also probably the earliest I've ever played Animal Crossing (well, this one anyway). Just missed Joan. I think I got the whole set, sold it immediately to pay for my final home upgrade. Without turnips, it takes me a while to get things done :D. Allthough, It's either easier to get the home upgrades, or I've already stuck with this version longer that I have with Wild World, because I didn't even get the final upgrade there. Caught a couple of new fish as well, and also a snail. It was raining on my easter day, I felt pretty sorry for that bunny guy :D. I have plenty of pictures in my "archive", maybe I'll upload them once.

Anyway, headlines;

Nintendo EU seems to have a nice competition going on, you can design your own.. Something, which will be made available to download for all European players! Don't know the details yet, as I can't quite access the site at the moment, but pretty cool!