NEurope

Finally got my perfect town rating back, not sure how since yesterday is was still average.

One of my villagers wants some clothes, but when I give some to them, they say they want cute clothes and I have no idea what is classed as cute.

Edit: nm found one.

There was lamp in my town a that I picked up earlier and left in my house. I found the ghost a while ago when running about and he asked me to bring the lamp to him, so I went to my house and headed back. But he ain't there anymore. What do I need to do?

---------------------

Ok, I got him after doing a few more sweeps of the beach. He seemed to have moved a bit and was in between three trees, I'm sure he was a bit more out in the open the first time we spoke. Anyway, we went and convened in my attic and I asked him for furniture and he gave me the tea vase.

Got a letter from David.dakota today. It said "Merry Christmas" >_>

Hehe, me too. I got mine just before he visited my town last night.

Has anyone else noticed a sale at Gracie's? Hopefully that means they'll be changing the stock soon!

I know Pelly and (Sy)Phyllis say outgoing mail may take a while, but thats taking the mick. I can't see how it takes so long.

WiiConnect24days.

As an experiment, i sent a dated letter to Dazzybee. Hopefully, he'll let up know when it arrives- and how long it takes.

If you or Lindsey did send me that eye patch I haven't had that letter either. Your mail man does seem to be particularly slow.

That reminds me that I got your Xmas letter ages ago and never replied david -.-' sorry :P

I know Pelly and (Sy)Phyllis say outgoing mail may take a while, but thats taking the mick. I can't see how it takes so long.

WiiConnect24days.

As an experiment, i sent a dated letter to Dazzybee. Hopefully, he'll let up know when it arrives- and how long it takes.

I will say that I got your merry xmas letter AGES ago!

I've been working away in insanity this week, but I'm back in the world of Purgator!! Hope to see loads of you guys over the weekend and I'll update on the letter!!

you on tonight dazzybee? my charm is catching a popeyed goldfish, opening my gates from 10pm, nooks doesnt close till 1am either.

Oh, and I still have your Pikmin hat.

Unfortunately not (though I want to!!) I'm staying at my girlfriends house while I'm doing this show and tonight is the first night we're able to spend together. She thinks I'm working now, but instead I'm checking some sites I've missed, like you guys :D

100% tomorrow though!! And I CAN'T WAIT for this pikmin hat :)

I might finally get to visit your town tomorrow then Dazzy!

I should be able to get on for 10 tonight.

I might finally get to visit your town tomorrow then Dazzy!

I should be able to get on for 10 tonight.

Yeah :D

Though I dread to think how much of a dump it is :) I'll go weed picking in the morning, clean it up, just for you!!

Don't forget to check what your charm is if you don't already know, and if it's weed picking save some for us!

Katie, we'll have to meet up sometime tomorrow to sort the cat thing out, if it appears in my town that is. Weird that she was in yours but not mine. :blank:

Oh- and I'm glad you liked the shirt I made. This is PyoRo BTW:

http://www.mariowiki.com/Pyoro

: peace:

my charm is catching a popeyed goldfish, opening my gates from 10pm
I've just been reading about that (after trying to find one several times) and it seems the popeyed goldfish only appears durring the day. :shakehead

Fish: Popeyed Goldfish

Area: River

Worth: 1,300

Time: Daytime (9am-4pm)

Would explain why I haven't been able to catch it. :heh:

Any chance you'll be able to open your gate tomorrow afternoon?

Let me know when you're about tomorrow and I'll try to bring her over if she's still in town.

That must be true about the popeyed because me and David just spent ages looking, I caught a normal gold fish but no popeyes in sight.

That must be true about the popeyed because me and David just spent ages looking, I caught a normal gold fish but no popeyes in sight.

Right now, i feel like slapping Adam round the chops with one of the many Yellow Perches i caught last night.

DAB Fishing contest today-My best so far is 22.2inches so fingers crossed I win again.

Also got a 20% discount on my final Gorgeous item the Bar. Cost me a mere 144,000 bells so I have the complete set now. Just in time since half the set is now out of stock.

Right now, i feel like slapping Adam round the chops with one of the many Yellow Perches i caught last night.

At least we got a couple of Koi out of it!

My fishing contest is for the most boring fish - the pond smelt. I'm winning with the first one I caught, I want to keep going for the furniture though.

Does the environment score only get better once your trees are fully grown? I've got plenty but they always say the same thing, D maybe a C.

At least we got a couple of Koi out of it!

My fishing contest is for the most boring fish - the pond smelt. I'm winning with the first one I caught, I want to keep going for the furniture though.

Does the environment score only get better once your trees are fully grown? I've got plenty but they always say the same thing, D maybe a C.

I think saplings count towards it so you would still need more trees/flowers!

What's the deal with the charm thing. I just went to see Katrina and she said that my charm is for someone to catch a dab in Eddoria, but then it may only work for the person who catches the dab. Does that mean that if I want good luck then I have to complete someone else's charm?

And if anyone does want to do my charm there's loads of dab's about because that's what the contest is for in my town.

Any chance you'll be able to open your gate tomorrow afternoon?

Sure, what time?

It was good fishing practice for today

I think saplings count towards it so you would still need more trees/flowers!

What's the deal with the charm thing. I just went to see Katrina and she said that my charm is for someone to catch a dab in Eddoria, but then it may only work for the person who catches the dab. Does that mean that if I want good luck then I have to complete someone else's charm?

And if anyone does want to do my charm there's loads of dab's about because that's what the contest is for in my town.

It means that either you or the person who activates the charm will actually receive it.

DAB Fishing contest today-My best so far is 22.2inches so fingers crossed I win again.

Also got a 20% discount on my final Gorgeous item the Bar. Cost me a mere 144,000 bells so I have the complete set now. Just in time since half the set is now out of stock.

Out of stock? What do you mean? I thought I had all the time in the world to buy them.