NEurope

I finally got the perfect town rating, but I decided to move some trees because they were too close to the signs and if some one news moves in it would kill them, and now I don't have the perfect rating any more. Gotta wait until the new trees grow.

Also, I got a Silver Net from Nook.

Has anyone picked up KK cruisin'? Funky track!

I've noticed that i'm getting pretty much daily auroras in my town, but some people don't seem to have them as often. Whats causing my frequent northern lights?

I donated 500k bells for the fountain about 2 weeks ago but there's still no fountain in my town! What's-her-name does say that you can't donate bells anymore because they have plans of building one, but that's the only thing that's happened so far. How long does this take?! :p

Only had time to buy 600 turnips yesterday, totally forgot that I had to buy them in the first place :p Oh well, wasn't so bad afterall, Joan was selling em for 109 per turnip, never seen such a high price before (though I have always sold for more than that so probably could've made more profit this week)!

Oh, and I don't like Groucho no more. He dissed my house by giving it just 1 lousy star out of 5, which also made me consider buying all the ridiculously expensive furniture @ Gracy's. Got the bells (more than enough een), just dunno if it's worth it. Has anybody here bought the furniture and received an HRA rating yet?

Just so everyone who has completed my JAN charm (Axe down 1 tree) this month in my Town know's it either:

1) increases items the amount of LOST Items found

2)makes rarer items appear

I'm not sure which. But I went back to the fortune teller cat woman and she talks about it increasing lost items appearing for visitors who complete the charm.

Played a bit there (mainly to check turnip prices- 77 bells...) and I managed a few other things when I was running about my village.

- got the cash from a rock

- got some cash and items from some trees I chopped down

- sold a few 'oids and shells to Nook and managed to sell my net too. I only realised this when I was running over to the town hall and that bird was atop the noticeboard. Every time its there I whip out the net and try to catch it... but no net. Noob.

- replied to dazzybee's letter (the reason I was over at the town hall)

- shot down the golden slingshot! :hehe:

- checked my town map to see if there were any new arrivals or departures and it looks like Pango has moved in. I had her in Wild World and didn't like her so I didn't bother paying her a visit.

- spoke with Mallary by accident and she told me she has lost her key. Its the first time someone has, but I didn't go fishing for it- I hope she stays locked out and moves on to another village!

- made a snowman and failed. :( I've lost the touch with these as of late as its been ages since I last got an item. i'd like to complete the set before the snow melts away!

Just so everyone who has completed my JAN charm (Axe down 1 tree) this month in my Town know's it either:

1) increases items the amount of LOST Items found

2)makes rarer items appear

I'm not sure which. But I went back to the fortune teller cat woman and she talks about it increasing lost items appearing for visitors who complete the charm.

I've been noticing more in my lost and found recently, instead of just pitfalls I've been getting more furniture. The recycling seems quite busy too.

My lucky charm was to find a clover and they don't even appear in January! Or at least I haven't seen any.

About the Clover...

In WW, i got one from pulling up the Clover Weed. The one that takes up a whole square.

I've been noticing more in my lost and found recently, instead of just pitfalls I've been getting more furniture. The recycling seems quite busy too.

That's all down to the Jan Charm-I think I need to visit your town again and plant 3 flowers. Since I didn't use flowers in bags that charm won't work.

What is your charms effect anyway?

Yesteryeargames, I seem to have a lost cat in Cellador, she's crying all over the place spouting out something about wanting to go back to Penzance. It was my gf who found her, amusingly they are both called Katie.

So yeah we need to meet up sometime to reunite her with her mum.

You can catch the bird? 0_o

Well strictly speaking... I don't think you can. I was telling RedShell about my attempts when we were playing and he was a bit skeptical too. I'll be netting that pesky bird though, mark my words.

:heh:

cool ill be on abouyt 7-8 to get the cats away :)

i have cleared out all my spare fossils, i must have about 20 different ones, and im happy to sell for 3000 each or trade i need some like the t rex head

i would like to harvest my entire town, so if anyone want to help ill pay them 30k when its finished

cheers

I was telling RedShell about my attempts when we were playing and he was a bit skeptical too.
Replace "a bit skeptical" with, "100% sure you can't" more like it. :heh:

Plus, if you catch that bird who's gonna alert you to new notes on the message board? :shakehead

I'll be netting that pesky bird though, mark my words.
Let me know when you do, I'll give you 999,999,999 bells for it. :laughing:

i love serena.

She gave me a silver axe!

Nice one!

Still waiting for the damn fountain to appear in my town! I'm sure it's been over a week now since I donated the bells for it. :blank:

Still waiting for the damn fountain to appear in my town! I'm sure it's been over a week now since I donated the bells for it. :blank:

If i recall correctly its 5 days to build. Plus a lifetime waiting for Serena.

Replace "a bit skeptical" with, "100% sure you can't" more like it. :heh:

Plus, if you catch that bird who's gonna alert you to new notes on the message board? :shakehead

Let me know when you do, I'll give you 999,999,999 bells for it. :laughing:

Oh ye of little faith. Its actually not gonna be an easy task as the noticeboard is so tall! I've got close on a few attempts so I just need to perfect my stealth skills and tweety pie will be netted. :grin:

If i recall correctly its 5 days to build. Plus a lifetime waiting for Serena.

I swear im gonna kill that stupid dog if she doesnt start handing out some decent axes. Im sick of throwing them in and getting nothing back in return.

That's all down to the Jan Charm-I think I need to visit your town again and plant 3 flowers. Since I didn't use flowers in bags that charm won't work.

What is your charms effect anyway?

Do you find out from Katrina? She just says it will bring them luck. I'll open my gates later today, I'm more than happy for people to plant flowers in my town!

Do you find out from Katrina? She just says it will bring them luck. I'll open my gates later today, I'm more than happy for people to plant flowers in my town!

Yes. I revisited her and asked about the Jan Charm again and she mentioned about cutting down one tree and then spoke of people having luck with lost items. I think you just have to read her words carefully.

My gate is open now.

My lucky charm was to find a clover and they don't even appear in January! Or at least I haven't seen any.

One of my animals was telling me about your town charm today, they said there would be fossils everywhere if we did it.

Yes. I revisited her and asked about the Jan Charm again and she mentioned about cutting down one tree and then spoke of people having luck with lost items. I think you just have to read her words carefully.

My gate is open now.

I tried going to Katrina but she wouldn't give me any more info.

My charm is for a visitor to catch a popeyed goldfish.
Cool, I'll have to try that out. :hehe:

Will you be on after MK tonight?