NEurope

Nothing happens anyway so you won't miss much. Tortimer'll hand out fireworks/poppers that you can use and there will be fireworks after Midnight but that's about it really.

I may have to do the time warp (again), I'm working from 8 till half past 1... :(

Again? What else have you time warped for, you cheat.

lol. I missed Jingle by 2 days but didn't bother time warping. Don't really see a point in it just to get one or two little pieces of furniture that won't go with the decor I'm going with in my house.

Anyways, Nook had a special today in my town: a samurai suit. So awesome. It's now sitting in my house with some kind of Jomor pot and a palace floor. It'll do until I get the Parthenon/Ionian posts and the Ancient tiles.

Hello everyone. I got this game for xmas but I havn't a clue what i'm doing? I'm complety new to this game and only brought it because I heard it was good.

Atm I need to send letters to folk, but I don't know how to do that.

If someone could explain the general objective of this game, that would be great.

Welcome Aboard!

Objective...hmm :heh:

You pick your Objectives really :) Thats the beauty of the game ;)

You do what YOU want :D

Yep, it's pretty open. You just live a virtual life at your own pace.

As for letters, go to the town hall (check your map, then go to buildings) and then go to the right hand window.

Hello everyone. I got this game for xmas but I havn't a clue what i'm doing? I'm complety new to this game and only brought it because I heard it was good.

Atm I need to send letters to folk, but I don't know how to do that.

If someone could explain the general objective of this game, that would be great.

You mean the stuff that Nook gets you to do? Do as Tellyn said and go the townhall. Once inside step onto the envelope icon and the duck behind the counter will shuffle over. Speak to her, select to send mail, and your sorted from there. :)

Nathan you... you.. timewarp? I... *cries*

I don't time warp, it was just an opportunity to use a rubbish joke/reference.

Nooooooo!!!

My turnips...they are all spoiled. Rotten. Worthless :cry:

I paid over 400 000 for them....

Must be the 2008/2009 timewarp :(

I finally got a fountain in my town last week but I have still yet to get a golden axe out of it. The stupid wifey that appears after you throw your axe in is supposed to give you a golden axe but its totally random and to top it off you can only throw one axe in the fountain once a day

:( I did manage to score a silver one off her though so it hasnt been all bad.

I also have got myself a sliver fishing rod rom Tom Nooks, its makes fishing so much easier as the fish are attracted to the bait more :)

I finally got a fountain in my town last week but I have still yet to get a golden axe out of it. The stupid wifey that appears after you throw your axe in is supposed to give you a golden axe but its totally random and to top it off you can only throw one axe in the fountain once a day
:( I did manage to score a silver one off her though so it hasnt been all bad.

I also have got myself a sliver fishing rod rom Tom Nooks, its makes fishing so much easier as the fish are attracted to the bait more :)

Does it say sliver fishing rod becuse when we go in everyday it keeps saying fishing rod.

I don't time warp, it was just an opportunity to use a rubbish joke/reference.

I'm relieved. And I didn't get it lol

I've spent the last hour and a half selling all my fruit to Nooks. In total I've raisesd 264,000 easily enough to either pay off my next mortgage, put towards the fountain (Town fund) or go crazy at the auction house. But instead I've opted to wait until tomorrow and spend nearly all of it on a Gracie Grace table (220,000) Damm fashion and style is expensive.

I've also chopped down a few more trees and planted a couple more peach and cherry trees. In fact talking of chopping down trees thats this months charm.

Anyone who visits my town and chops down 1 tree will get the charm. My gate is open now. REMEMBER only chop down 1 tree and only Orange ones please!

I've spent the last hour and a half selling all my fruit to Nooks. In total I've raisesd 264,000 easily enough to either pay off my next mortgage, put towards the fountain (Town fund) or go crazy at the auction house.

Yeah, thats about what I net if I go fruit picking. It takes a long time but the cash is worth it :)

I was hoping that some more fish or bugs would appear this month but I have checked and it doesnt seem to be the case :(

Have we added each other? Will be there in 5-10 minutes if so.

Yeah your on my list, but if your visiting not much to do tonight-since all shops are shut and all fruit harvested.

Just be a quick 'Stop & Chop' visit.

Nooooooo!!!

My turnips...they are all spoiled. Rotten. Worthless :cry:

I paid over 400 000 for them....

Must be the 2008/2009 timewarp :(

Instant Karma!

I had this conversation with RedShell already, and I've been in denial ever since so I want more opinions. You know when you plant a tree and it doesn't grow, well, is that space "dead" forever? Or can you keep planting in it and eventually a tree will grow...?