N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-Day; you never sent me your address you I didn't include you...

I've sent my two CDs today; first class. The receivers will know it's me because I've labelled the CD "j7's mixtape", so i figure it's alright with the receivers knowin who the sender is.

:confused:

Yes I did! You sent me a response to it on Sunday too, saying this:

yo dude -I'll be sending you two addresses tomorrow, hopefully Thanks for taking part!

:confused: Well, I see the love has vacated... I'll just take my two burnt CDs and scurry off then... after I spent a good amount of time on it too :(

you know what? d-day did indeed send me his address!

d-day I feel hollow and saddenned that I did not calculate you into the THING so far. I am deeply. deeply sorry... I do not know how to replay you (literally)

So does anyone fel like they are ready to send off a third CD? D-d, as part of my apology I will send you my CD tomorrow. I can't belive I forgot you! I feel so very, very bad about it. I don;t know what to do! how about; i send you my cd, you send me yours, and the first person to send in their OMG ME ME will then also swap with D-Day?

again, man, so very fucking sorry... I feel really, really bad about this :(

I'm having trouble making my cover/booklet, and if worse comes to worst they'll have to be coverless.

Paff! If Skunky takes a pic of my artwork you'll see the standards are low :)

So yeah! Woo! First CD received! i can call this a minor succes, at the least.

EDIT: oh wait I took pictures of my CD... I'll upload and shizzle when the other person receives their CD :)

you know what? d-day did indeed send me his address!

d-day I feel hollow and saddenned that I did not calculate you into the THING so far. I am deeply. deeply sorry... I do not know how to replay you (literally)

So does anyone fel like they are ready to send off a third CD? D-d, as part of my apology I will send you my CD tomorrow. I can't belive I forgot you! I feel so very, very bad about it. I don;t know what to do! how about; i send you my cd, you send me yours, and the first person to send in their OMG ME ME will then also swap with D-Day?

again, man, so very fucking sorry... I feel really, really bad about this :(

Ha ha, D-d, that one could totally grow on me. I was kind of joking with my response, you shouldn't feel bad, I understand that sometimes we just miss things out :). Nice way to try and implement me into this. I'll definitely send you my CD, if a second pops along, I'll be more than happy to send them one too.

Again, it is totally cool, you really shouldn't feel bad :)

The CDs and covers are burned, printed, cut out, and in the jiffy bags. the jiffy bags are sealed and written on. As soon as my mum gets back I'll get some stamps and put them in the letter box.

Apologies for the image quality to whoever gets mine. While the CD cover is incredibly awesome, our printer was running low on ink. The quality isn't too bad but it has those lines going across when you get close. However the genreral awesomeness that will be contained inside will more than make up for it.